realpoti

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

were they there before? I'm presuming they were cuz your thread title says removed but the actual post doesn't refer to them being there in the first place.

Guest siliconmessiah

Guess BBF didn´t get a salary raise...now it´s only DJ Ashba left to kick out, and GNR can be rebuilt again!

Edited by siliconmessiah

Holy shit! no RiR! no Latin American tour! That's what people want to hear so much, I guess... Bumblefoot has a minor car crash, people get paranoid, Fortus tours with Thin Lizzy, people get paranoid, Axl posts a picture of his cat on twitter, we're fucked.

Guest siliconmessiah

Ah, all the views but all the silence.

Let us discuss who´s coming instead of BBF.

Will the amazing guitarist Buckethead make a comeback, or is Slash considering a return and be on stage for Rock In Rio in October?

I hope for anyone of these two.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Will the beloved Buckethead make a comeback, or is Slash considering a return?

Let's not be drawing any conclusions yet.

It's the Fortus speculatative thread all over.Deja Vu :rolleyes:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Bumblefoot’s got an upcoming “special guest” appearance in Mexico during August (perhaps a number of such appearances have been scheduled - thus pushing GN’R’s gigs down Bumblefoot’s performance calendar).

It could be as a simple a matter as Bumblefoot clearing that aspect of his page in advance of an edit.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Will the amazing guitarist Buckethead make a comeback, or is Slash considering a return and be on stage for Rock In Rio in October?

Sorry to burst your seemingly impenetrable bubble, but Slash isn't skilled enough to play a lot of those guitar passages. =b

Holy shit! no RiR! no Latin American tour! That's what people want to hear so much, I guess... Bumblefoot has a minor car crash, people get paranoid, Fortus tours with Thin Lizzy, people get paranoid, Axl posts a picture of his cat on twitter, we're fucked.

... :lol:

... and there we go again ... rock2

Guns :heart: Roses!

But I hope it's nothing serious.

Edited by Hatchepsut

Sorry to burst your seemingly impenetrable bubble, but Slash isn't skilled enough to play a lot of those guitar passages. =b

No he isn't,as if that were an option :rolleyes:

Not to be a dick, but I wouldn't be too suprised if this means bumble left. What was it, last year when bumble kinda went off on a rant about axl being late to shows? Right then and there I knew that if any member were to leave, it'd be him. Not saying this is anything more than speculation...but I don't think this is good. If there were tour dates with gnr on his website, and now there's not...

Bumblefoot's not Bucket or Finck. I'm pretty sure if he leaves, he's gonna inform his fans of his decision. Hes always been a communicative guy. It's not like we'll only be sure in RiR.

Guest siliconmessiah

Not to be a dick, but I wouldn't be too suprised if this means bumble left. What was it, last year when bumble kinda went off on a rant about axl being late to shows? Right then and there I knew that if any member were to leave, it'd be him. Not saying this is anything more than speculation...but I don't think this is good. If there were tour dates with gnr on his website, and now there's not...

Yeah.

I agree with you.

Even though I don´t like Bumblefoot´s solo material (too psycha/funkadelic for my taste), he has always been the cool cat when it comes to fan interaction.

He does a decent job in GNR too, even though I´d take Bucket or Slash in front of him, I salute him as a great lad - he did a good job in GNR and was great when I saw the band.

However, I´m not too sad about him leaving. I hope DJ Ashba does the same.

It was clearly some kind of distortion between BBF and Axl if you look at the MSL-leaks and the interview where he talked about Axl got censored on HTGTH.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Gag order maybe? Lol.

But in all seriousness, why would he post tour dates, and then remove them? Could be mean he's booking from the band, or nu guns are booking from the gigs, or something else entirely? I think the first two fall more into the realms of reality.

Read my comment.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

But in all seriousness, why would he post tour dates, and then remove them?

It could be as a simple a matter as Bumblefoot clearing that aspect of his page in advance of an edit.

Bumblefoot’s got an upcoming “special guest” appearance in Mexico (it’s very possible several other such performances have been arranged thus delegitimizing GN’R as being his “next appearances”).