Bumblefoot removed those tour dates with Gn'R from his website

realpoti

Ah, all the views but all the silence.

Let us discuss who´s coming instead of BBF.

Will the amazing guitarist Buckethead make a comeback, or is Slash considering a return and be on stage for Rock In Rio in October?

I hope for anyone of these two.

Sorry to burst your seemingly impenetrable bubble, but Slash isn't skilled enough to play a lot of those guitar passages. =b

+1

Anyway I think Bumble got a kick out of the whole Fortus incident and is just fucking with us....you know to keep the band unpredictable :shrugs:

Hmm, could be. Something needs to promote these upcoming dates, and it doesn't look like Axl Rose or new GNR music is gonna do that... :shrugs:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the amazing guitarist Buckethead make a comeback, or is Slash considering a return and be on stage for Rock In Rio in October?

Sorry to burst your seemingly impenetrable bubble, but Slash isn't skilled enough to play a lot of those guitar passages. =b

+1

Anyway I think Bumble got a kick out of the whole Fortus incident and is just fucking with us....you know to keep the band unpredictable :shrugs:

Hmm, could be. Something needs to promote these upcoming dates, and it doesn't look like Axl Rose or new GNR music is gonna do that... :shrugs:

Why? Some are already sold out, and the rest close to.

Edited by spirit83

Slash would just rewrite them in his style. It wouldn't be a problem.

What happened to "the new axman must play all songs note by note"?

Like I said this is all propaganda until we hear news from Bumblefoot himself. I would also like to say, enough with the Slash reunion stuff. This has absolutely nothing to do with Slash and there is no need for such immaturity in a thread that's suppose to be about an alleged "scheduling conflict".

iftheworld

Guys its premature to speculate, let's wait just a little bit before jumping to conclusions :thumbsup:

It'll be nothing, just like the Fortus thread.

Likely and just like last time I have reached out to let them know the fans are concerned hope to have response :)

Do really need to check with them? Can you not see a trend emerging here? You're just feeding the cupcakes and giving their bull shit weight.

Slash would just rewrite them in his style. It wouldn't be a problem.

In other words, dumb it down and make it easier to play.

By the way, I love your sig: "Those who kiss ass invalidate their existence." Does that mean your existence is invalidated for being such a Slash ass licker? [Nelson laugh]

What the hell did I do to you? lol. I'm just saying that Slash would rewrite them in his own way just like Robin rewrote Slash's solos when he was in the band.

What the hell are you doing back here? I thought you were done with this place? Remember that big show you made about leaving - what happened?

Can't say I'm surprised this turned into a reunion thread. I don't know what is the relation between Bumblefoot being out (no indication of that, so far) and Slash coming back, seriously people.

You kidding? Even "Axl's thoughts or quotes on Amy" turned into a reunion/slashvsaxl thread... :tongue2:

everything is a reason for a reunion ... centuries will pass and this reunion is still will be a matter of thread.

Some of you people are just praying that he's out, aren't you? You cannot wait to see the entire band fall apart because in your minds it equals a reunion, right? But it doesn't. If they wanted to reunite they would have, but they havn't and they won't if Ron leaves (which I don't believe he is)

"We don't get enough info from Axl boo-hoo". Could there be a reason for that? Maybe he doesn't feel like sharing anything because people always bitch no matter what it is. "They so won't tour except for RIR this year" Then the tour is announced and then because one band member doesn't have some dates up on his website everybody starts creaming their panties about a reunion. Everything Axl tweets/says etc is turned in to reunion talk or critiszism of what he said/did. The guy can't really win, can he? Even he just just now tweeted that CDII would be out in november for instance then people would bitch about what a bad timing it was because it's after RIR and then here we go with the bitching again. Am I the only one who thinks this?

If I were Axl and all I got from my "fans" were critizism no matter what I say/do and only heard about a reunion I probably wouldn't hurry with CDII either as the release of that would probably just end in another bitching thread.

I'm not saying we should kiss Axl's ass, but when he finally does do something we've talked about (RIR, the tour) maybe instead of finding some small detail to bitch about, maybe we could...well, this might be a little out there but...be POSITIVE?! If all he gets back is 100% negativity 100% of the time he probably won't bother, you know? I know I wouldn't.

You guys make mountains out of mowhills. Never once did I say anything about a reunion. Just saying its a bit fishy. More fishy than the whole fortus rumor. If bumbles out, they're probably not gonna tour. It takes way too long to find a replacement with this band, and its just gonna make this band even more of a joke than it already is.

And that whole "axl doesn't give us news because we'll bitch" is nothing short of bullshit. I thought the man didn't care what people thought of him. Again, do it for the fans and fuck what the naysayers say. Not hide in your mansion with a locked up vault full of tunes, because you're worried about how people will react.

RON WILL BE ON THE TOUR, HE IS IN GN'R. Give me a few moments here to ask permission for something to be posted :thumbsup:

The band is fine, relax!!!

You guys make mountains out of mowhills. Never once did I say anything about a reunion. Just saying its a bit fishy. More fishy than the whole fortus rumor. If bumbles out, they're probably not gonna tour. It takes way too long to find a replacement with this band, and its just gonna make this band even more of a joke than it already is.

And that whole "axl doesn't give us news because we'll bitch" is nothing short of bullshit. I thought the man didn't care what people thought of him. Again, do it for the fans and fuck what the naysayers say. Not hide in your mansion with a locked up vault full of tunes, because you're worried about how people will react.

No it's not fishy. Just shut the fuck up with your bullshit and stop ruining it for fans of the new band. Go listen to VR or something you miserable cupcake.

Gunsguy, you got confirmation? Then why did he take the dates off?

what's it got to do with you why the dates were taken down?? He was probably updating his site. Like you're going to any of the shows anyway.

Hahaha. The classic "cupcake" cop out. I didn't ruin this band...

Cunts like you are ruining the build up to Rio by posting nonsense and fallacies.

I have spoken to someone, yes. As to the question of why they are not on there I do not have an answer for other than IMO perhaps they are reworking the tour or adding some shows (as we know they are working on some)

Hold tight, I have confirmed that Ron is very much in GN'R and will be on this tour.

I have spoken to someone, yes. As to the question of why they are not on there I do not have an answer for other than IMO perhaps they are reworking the tour or adding some shows (as we know they are working on some)

Hold tight, I have confirmed that Ron is very much in GN'R and will be on this tour.

What are you trying to get permission to post?

Propaganda spread by parasites in this thread. Please lock this topic until Bumblefoot himself speaks on the matter.

BTW gunsguy thanks for shedding some light to this out of control topic.

Edited by iftheworld

What are you trying to get permission to post?

a message

Some of you people are just praying that he's out, aren't you? You cannot wait to see the entire band fall apart because in your minds it equals a reunion, right? But it doesn't. If they wanted to reunite they would have, but they havn't and they won't if Ron leaves (which I don't believe he is)

"We don't get enough info from Axl boo-hoo". Could there be a reason for that? Maybe he doesn't feel like sharing anything because people always bitch no matter what it is. "They so won't tour except for RIR this year" Then the tour is announced and then because one band member doesn't have some dates up on his website everybody starts creaming their panties about a reunion. Everything Axl tweets/says etc is turned in to reunion talk or critiszism of what he said/did. The guy can't really win, can he? Even he just just now tweeted that CDII would be out in november for instance then people would bitch about what a bad timing it was because it's after RIR and then here we go with the bitching again. Am I the only one who thinks this?

If I were Axl and all I got from my "fans" were critizism no matter what I say/do and only heard about a reunion I probably wouldn't hurry with CDII either as the release of that would probably just end in another bitching thread.

I'm not saying we should kiss Axl's ass, but when he finally does do something we've talked about (RIR, the tour) maybe instead of finding some small detail to bitch about, maybe we could...well, this might be a little out there but...be POSITIVE?! If all he gets back is 100% negativity 100% of the time he probably won't bother, you know? I know I wouldn't.

I think this is one of the reasons he does not come back here ...

surely someone will ask about a possible reunion ... this is very annoying!

Propaganda spread by parasites in this thread. Please lock this topic until Bumblefoot himself speaks on the matter.

I agree, what happened to the mods around here? They used to have balls, not they let all shit go unchecked.

Yeah Bobbo, that was last year. Just ignore all the positives and focus on the negatives like you always do. Can't wait to see who you lot rumor to have left next! I can see it now... DJ broke up with his GF, he's too hurt to play Rio, Slash is going to take his place. You lot are so fucking obvious.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Thank you gunsguy.

Clearly Bumblefoot is in the process of negotiating solo appearances thus GN’R’s gigs can no longer be classified as his “next appearances”.

Thank you gunsguy.

Clearly Bumblefoot is in the process of negotiating solo appearances thus GN’R’s gigs can no longer be classified as his “next appearances”.

BOOM! :thumbsup:

Did I start this thread? It was a legit concern for the fans. Bumble has gone off a little bit about axl being late to shows in the past, and how this band needs to do more to establish itself as its own band....and its very rare that the nu guys even remotely talk about axl in a negative light. For a while it seemed ike bumble was getting a little fed up...so it wasn't too hard to believe the possibility he would be out of the band.

Are you a fan of a band (NuGNR) you consider ruined and is just a joke?

That's weird..