Bumblefoot removed those tour dates with Gn'R from his website

realpoti

But in all seriousness, why would he post tour dates, and then remove them?

It could be as a simple a matter as Bumblefoot clearing that aspect of his page in advance of an edit.

Bumblefoot’s got an upcoming “special guest” appearance in Mexico (it’s very possible several other such performances have been arranged thus delegitimizing GN’R as being his “next appearances”).

If he has chosen a special appearance over GNR, he's done. That doesn't fly with Big Daddy.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Special appearance?

Bumblefoot is appearing in Mexico City prior to with GN’R (during August at the bulldog café).

Oh I get it now. The special appearance is his solo shit. Hahahahahahahahaha. He actually thinks his solo shit is more important than what his boss wants to do? He's toast.

Not saying this is the case, but..

The main page shows his next apperances, not depending of the "importance" of the gigs.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

If he has chosen a special appearance over GNR, he's done. That doesn't fly with Big Daddy.

Oh I get it now. The special appearance is his solo shit. Hahahahahahahahaha. He actually thinks his solo shit is more important than what his boss wants to do? He's toast.

The “special guest” appearance is happening during August (months before GN’R is scheduled to perform there).

The point is perhaps the appearance section is being updated as a result of such appearances being organized.

Ah, all the views but all the silence.

Let us discuss who´s coming instead of BBF.

Will the amazing guitarist Buckethead make a comeback, or is Slash considering a return and be on stage for Rock In Rio in October?

I hope for anyone of these two.

Sorry to burst your seemingly impenetrable bubble, but Slash isn't skilled enough to play a lot of those guitar passages. =b

Slash would just rewrite them in his style. It wouldn't be a problem.

Will the amazing guitarist Buckethead make a comeback, or is Slash considering a return and be on stage for Rock In Rio in October?

Sorry to burst your seemingly impenetrable bubble, but Slash isn't skilled enough to play a lot of those guitar passages. =b

In other words, dumb it down and make it easier to play.

By the way, I love your sig: "Those who kiss ass invalidate their existence." Does that mean your existence is invalidated for being such a Slash ass licker? [Nelson laugh]

By the way, I love your sig: "Those who kiss ass invalidate their existence." Does that mean your existence is invalidated for being such a Slash ass licker? [Nelson laugh]

What the hell did I do to you? lol. I'm just saying that Slash would rewrite them in his own way just like Robin rewrote Slash's solos when he was in the band.

Edited by Nintari

Ah geez not this again

[Nelson laugh]

wouldn't take much..

Can't say I'm surprised this turned into a reunion thread. I don't know what is the relation between Bumblefoot being out (no indication of that, so far) and Slash coming back, seriously people.

You kidding? Even "Axl's thoughts or quotes on Amy" turned into a reunion/slashvsaxl thread... :tongue2:

Guest siliconmessiah

Ah geez not this again

There´s at least one thread a day that turns into a reunion-thread, and that sucks.

In my opinion, the lack of releases by NuGuns feeds the reunion-mongers. No matter what anyone say, the magic bond between Slash and Axl (and Izzy) created very good music.

Although I think Axl could pull it off again. But he needs to get the shit out there, out of the vaults, out of the system.

But it´s Axl´s inactivity that feeds the haters, so it´s quite ironic. He only has himself to blame. =/

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

Guess BBF didn´t get a salary raise...now it´s only DJ Ashba left to kick out, and GNR can be rebuilt again!

You're a world class loser.

Aaw, my little friend, are you feeling a little sad today.

You shouldn´t be.

Good things can spring out from this.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guys its premature to speculate, let's wait just a little bit before jumping to conclusions :thumbsup:

It'll be nothing, just like the Fortus thread.

Likely and just like last time I have reached out to let them know the fans are concerned hope to have response :)

Guys its premature to speculate, let's wait just a little bit before jumping to conclusions :thumbsup:

It'll be nothing, just like the Fortus thread.

Likely and just like last time I have reached out to let them know the fans are concerned hope to have response :)

Bumblefoot is a much more communicative guy than Fortus, Bucket, Finck, etc... if something really happens, he'll be the first to inform, and I'm pretty sure that if it's not the case (most probably), he'll be the first to settle things.