Axl defends fan during concert

RocketQueen1985

It's possible the kid cursed the security out or tried to take a swing at them, and Axl only saw the security team swoop in and got carried away.

They're not just there to protect the guys on stage, but to make sure no one is getting hurt. I'm sure Axl doesn't want a deranged fan trying to grab him on stage.

But if you've ever done that type of work even as a part time weekend job, there's a few gung ho types who can't get in the military or become police officers... basically have a future in a mall on a Segway... but cops & military moonlight too.

They always hire extra security for shows expected to be rowdy, but should put the more experienced guys near the stage. When they put the inexperienced ones who can't keep their cool while a drunk fan gets in their face, it gets ugly.

One of Axls coolest moments on stage. Actually one of the coolest things anyone has ever done on stage that I have seen.

exactly. He's not a complete dick like many say

Well , is impossible for a person to always show the same state of mind . No person is good at all moments , or bad at all moments,get what i mean ? So Axl doing something that seems nice shouldnt be a surprise ..isnt like we are tlaking about a monster here , or are we ?:unsure:

One of Axls coolest moments on stage. Actually one of the coolest things anyone has ever done on stage that I have seen.

Same. Just randomly came across it on youtube and thought it was a cool video.

exactly. He's not a complete dick like many say

I don't understand why people think he's such an asshole always. He's just honest and reacts to situations with the emotion he's feeling at that moment instead of keeping it cool cause it might get in the press. Others might wait til they get off stage, but Axl reacts in the moment cause he's (in my opinion) a pretty passionate person, both personally and professionally.

To everyone who feels the need to point out that it's "old news": I never claimed in the title thread or my post that it was. This is "Discussion & News" and most of the things posted here are not news but discussion just as this is.

So discuss instead of bitching or shut up.

Some people aren't happy unless they are complain or putting other people down....just ignore them. Thank you for your post.

Guest siliconmessiah

This thread will not have 30+ pages unlike sometimes if Axl shows he is pissed off.

It is human nature to focus on negative ideals.

Oh well :shrugs:

Yep. That is probably the reason.

Not the fact that it has been on youtube for three years and there have already been a couple of threads about it back then.

Come on...

Anyway.

It´s cool.

Edited by siliconmessiah

This thread will not have 30+ pages unlike sometimes if Axl shows he is pissed off.

Not the fact that it has been on youtube for three years and there have already been a couple of threads about it back then.

Come on...

Anyway.

It´s cool.

Yeah I guess that was not fair on my part eh?

Guest siliconmessiah

Come on...

Anyway.

It´s cool.

Yeah I guess that was not fair on my part eh?

I´m just saying that old reinvented threads are bound to have lesser pages.

And considering how weird GNR has acted when it comes to news and updates since 2008, I guess there´ll be more topics to reinvent in the future.

Although I hope for another scenario.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Come on...

Anyway.

It´s cool.

Yeah cause there hasn't been a huge number of threads on here about other issues about Axl :rolleyes: The same issues are discussed to death on here every single day: Axl vs. Slash, Buckethead vs. Bumblefoot, Is DJ Ashba a poser, has Slash sold out...want me to continue?