New album at Best Buy in November?

hollywood_democracy

i googled the SKU number and got this:

http://www.bestbuy.c...lusion+2+(Japan)+(Shm)+-+CD/19470459.p?id=2247759&skuId=19470459

just some UYI thing it seems

notice the genre: POP

I did the same but it don;t say nothing about Illusions ??????

RE-RELEASE starts now !!!!! In November !!!!

Oh My God, it has to be a sweet box set at $38! Multiple disc re-release starts in november! :lol:

i googled the SKU number and got this:

FIXED!!

just some UYI thing it seems

notice the genre: POP

I did the same but it don;t say nothing about Illusions ??????

RE-RELEASE starts now !!!!! In November !!!!

yes, look at the link!!

i've fixed it now, it was broken :P

click it and see the link in your url bar

Edited by henfjel

the GNR catalog is being reissued on SHM-CD in japan on november 9. it's basically been an annual thing since 2008, although each release is usually different in some way. i have the original SHM-CDs from 2008. in 2009, only the best selling titles were reissued (AFD, UYI 1&2 and greatest hits). in 2010, the SHM-CDs were released as mini-LPs. now for 2011, the SHM-CDs are being released as priced-down reissues (temporary price cut of about 30%).

Thanks for that MSL. Any chance you could throw us a bone about the current situation of a re-release or the situation in general? You may not want to talk about it, but surely you can't blame me for asking. Peace.

the GNR catalog is being reissued on SHM-CD in japan on november 9. it's basically been an annual thing since 2008, although each release is usually different in some way. i have the original SHM-CDs from 2008. in 2009, only the best selling titles were reissued (AFD, UYI 1&2 and greatest hits). in 2010, the SHM-CDs were released as mini-LPs. now for 2011, the SHM-CDs are being released as priced-down reissues (temporary price cut of about 30%).

Thanks for that MSL. Any chance you could throw us a bone about the current situation of a re-release or the situation in general? You may not want to talk about it, but surely you can't blame me for asking. Peace.

Lol why are you asking him? The guy doesn't know shit. He tried to get attention back in February and he ended up looking like an idiot.

Edited by packersnroses

Guest gunns5

i've been trying really hard to behave. i don't know how much longer i can.

throw the dogs a bone

Come on broooooooo :)

Lol why are you asking him? The guy doesn't know shit. He tried to get attention back in February and he ended up looking like an idiot.

yeah what the fuck do i know? in the last six months i've only been in contact with current GNR band members, attorneys, managers, ex-GNR members, ex-employees, ex-managers etc.

not to mention some wacky hacker got into GNR's private server and sent me everything they found.

what the fuck could i possibly know?

what an idiot i must look like, especially with the offers i have on the table having now exceeded 100k.

i posted in this thread because i am an SHM-CD enthusiast and wanted to provide some helpful on topic information. if you don't like me, find some other thread to bitch in. thanks.

jizzzzzz haha what did they find on the server?

Get someone else to spill the beans

No one else will believe it unless it is heard from MSL, even then he will still have doubters.