New album at Best Buy in November?

hollywood_democracy

Guest Len B'stard

MSL is a wanker. I rated him back when he leaked those songs, for purely selfish reasons i.e. i got to hear the songs but the guys a prick. IF he has something, release it, if not, why the fuck go around bragging about it? To raise awareness of what he claims to have so he can either cut a deal with someone and give it to em or cut a deal with GnR to reach a settlement. Basically, money. Thats what this guys about. It's just cheap and pathetic. And all that 'i'm a fan' mularkey, it's just insulting. He's just someone thats basically trying to legally extort GnR or else sell their shit to some third party, either way this ain't honourable behaviour.

Fuck him. End of the day when the last word is written, he'll be known as a dickhead, for whatever 5 minutes he's remembered for. On the one hand you have GnR, a band engaged in creative endeavours and on the other hand you have a tick on their buttcheek, trying to suck what little blood he can before his time is up. Which it might've been months ago.

the GNR catalog is being reissued on SHM-CD in japan on november 9. it's basically been an annual thing since 2008, although each release is usually different in some way. i have the original SHM-CDs from 2008. in 2009, only the best selling titles were reissued (AFD, UYI 1&2 and greatest hits). in 2010, the SHM-CDs were released as mini-LPs. now for 2011, the SHM-CDs are being released as priced-down reissues (temporary price cut of about 30%).

Thanks for that MSL. Any chance you could throw us a bone about the current situation of a re-release or the situation in general? You may not want to talk about it, but surely you can't blame me for asking. Peace.

Lol why are you asking him? The guy doesn't know shit. He tried to get attention back in February and he ended up looking like an idiot.

yeah what the fuck do i know? in the last six months i've only been in contact with current GNR band members, attorneys, managers, ex-GNR members, ex-employees, ex-managers etc.

not to mention some wacky hacker got into GNR's private server and sent me everything they found.

what the fuck could i possibly know?

what an idiot i must look like, especially with the offers i have on the table having now exceeded 100k.

i posted in this thread because i am an SHM-CD enthusiast and wanted to provide some helpful on topic information. if you don't like me, find some other thread to bitch in. thanks.

Wow. You writing a movie script there? Very dramatic.

Let me quote Axl here.

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt."

No, Axl wasn't talking about you in that quote (although Im sure you'd like to think he was), but it fits to what you really are.

How was that relaunch? What about that US tour? Hmmm, maybe it would've happen if Stinson didn't get fired. Oh wait, that didn't happen either.

You're full of shit.

Edit: oh, and I was being helpful to this thread. Someone asked you for info, I told them you were a piece of shit. See? I helped.

Edited by packersnroses

the GNR catalog is being reissued on SHM-CD in japan on november 9. it's basically been an annual thing since 2008, although each release is usually different in some way. i have the original SHM-CDs from 2008. in 2009, only the best selling titles were reissued (AFD, UYI 1&2 and greatest hits). in 2010, the SHM-CDs were released as mini-LPs. now for 2011, the SHM-CDs are being released as priced-down reissues (temporary price cut of about 30%).

Thanks for that MSL. Any chance you could throw us a bone about the current situation of a re-release or the situation in general? You may not want to talk about it, but surely you can't blame me for asking. Peace.

Lol why are you asking him? The guy doesn't know shit. He tried to get attention back in February and he ended up looking like an idiot.

yeah what the fuck do i know? in the last six months i've only been in contact with current GNR band members, attorneys, managers, ex-GNR members, ex-employees, ex-managers etc.

not to mention some wacky hacker got into GNR's private server and sent me everything they found.

what the fuck could i possibly know?

what an idiot i must look like, especially with the offers i have on the table having now exceeded 100k.

i posted in this thread because i am an SHM-CD enthusiast and wanted to provide some helpful on topic information. if you don't like me, find some other thread to bitch in. thanks.

Wow. You writing a movie script there? Very dramatic.

Let me quote Axl here.

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt."

No, Axl wasn't talking about you in that quote (although Im sure you'd like to think he was), but it fits to what you really are.

How was that relaunch? What about that US tour? Hmmm, maybe it would've happen if Stinson didn't get fired. Oh wait, that didn't happen either.

You're full of shit.

Edit: oh, and I was being helpful to this thread. Someone asked you for info, I told them you were a piece of shit. See? I helped.

Agreed 100% a fucking poisonous diseased leech.:thumbsup:

So GNR are re-releasing Use Your Illusion 2? Does anyone know if there are any songs on it that weren't previously released?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

no, their label in japan is doing their annual limited re-release of the GNR catalog on SHM-CD. there are no bonus tracks, the SHM-CDs will be releasing for the fourth time. only thing that will be different is that they will be cheaper than previous SHM-CDs.

I'd forgotten all about you. Did you ever read that datastick you claimed to have ? - if so, was there anything remotely interesting on it ?

i've been trying really hard to behave. i don't know how much longer i can.

Get someone else to spill the beans

Fuck you,I actually thought you were a fan but you ask someone like this to spill info on the band? You are dead to me. :fuckyou:

Fuck you,I actually thought you were a fan but you ask someone like this to spill info on the band? You are dead to me. :fuckyou:

Whatever gave you the impression that he was?

Whatever gave you the impression that he was?

My impression is that someone like that does as much damage to GNR as the leagues of hatrers.

So GNR are re-releasing Use Your Illusion 2? Does anyone know if there are any songs on it that weren't previously released?

no, their label in japan is doing their annual limited re-release of the GNR catalog on SHM-CD. there are no bonus tracks, the SHM-CDs will be releasing for the fourth time. only thing that will be different is that they will be cheaper than previous SHM-CDs.

I'd forgotten all about you. Did you ever read that datastick you claimed to have ? - if so, was there anything remotely interesting on it ?

a lot

Can we take this back on topic and not indulge the agenda of people like this?

a lot

This.

Please stay on topic, there's the PM service to ask questions to other members.

a lot

The longer you hang onto your info the less it will mean.

a lot

This.

Please stay on topic, there's the PM service to ask questions to other members.

Thank you :thumbsup: