Same shit - Different day!

Guest siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

No new album?

This is shit.

Same bat time, same bat channel, same batshit.

The Axl Rose tribute show continues to tour a three year old album and it´s the same cash grab all over again.

The never ending Chinese Democracy World Tour continues without no sign of slowdown.

Let´s hope the americans doesn´t get fooled in thinking there is anything new under the sun.

It´s been great hanging out with ya throughout the years, but GNR is dead to me.

Until the great reunion and CD2 release in 2020: See ya!

And yeah, Axl Rose didn´t take hold of the GNR name to release new music - he did it only to earn money on his nostalgia shows.

Bye Sailaway.

Now you have one less whining bitch left.

Edited by siliconmessiah

No new album?

This is shit.

The Axl Rose tribute show continues to tour a three year old album and it´s the same cash grab all over again.

The never ending Chinese Democracy World Tour continues without no sign of slowdown.

Let´s hope the americans doesn´t get fooled in thinking there is anything new under the sun.

It´s been great hanging out with ya throughout the years, but GNR is dead to me.

And yeah, Axl Roses didn´t take hold of the GNR name to release new music - he did it only to earn money on his nostalgia shows.

Bye Sailaway.

seeya under a new account no doubt.

Edited by gunns5

No new album?

This is shit.

And yeah, Axl Roses didn´t take hold of the GNR name to release new music - he did it only to earn money on his nostalgia shows.

Bye Sailaway.

seeya under a new account no doubt.

Ha! Classic :thumbsup:

Guest siliconmessiah

You really think a die-hard GNR-fan since 1999 would be trolling around with multiple accounts?

Nah, you need a reality check. I´m going to mail the moderators to get my account deleted today.

Seriously, there have been some great times on this board. Have a great time.

No new album?

This is shit.

And yeah, Axl Rose didn´t take hold of the GNR name to release new music - he did it only to earn money on his nostalgia shows.

Bye Sailaway.

You could say the same about you and your posts - same shit different day.

BYE!