Slash's latest post on FB

2x4

Whatever it is he should mind his own business

Edit: I guess he just found out GNR will be headlining Rio and it will be braodcasted live on youtube :rofl-lol:

You ain't invited homefuck!

It's more Slash's business than it ever will be yours.

Edit: I guess he just found out GNR will be headlining Rio and it will be braodcasted live on youtube :rofl-lol:

You ain't invited homefuck!

Before you go off on your anti-Slash tirades you should read into why he posted it, a lot of videos of GNR that he was a part of are being taken down. That is 100% his buisness, he isn't slamming the current lineup or Axl or anything of the sort

Edited by WhazUp

lolwut?

Slash co created probably all of them songs GNR is widely recognized for.. he still recieves royalties for em, even if that bothers some passionate haters, or even if he's not in that "band" anymore... so i think is pretty safe to assume that anything GNR pre 94' is indirectly involving him

No it isn't.

depends on what it is, it could be.

Nope. When you quit a company everything becomes none of your business right?

that argument doesn't stand either, and actually it is quite a shallow examle... he co created a product that "company" still sells, and afaik he still recieves royalties for.. even if he's not involved in the current form of the company

Guest Len B'stard
I think you're a fuckin' moron and so do many other members around here.

i don't :) And it is Slash's business for as long as he has a financial interest in GnR, which he does.