Predictions on Axl's new look

Cpi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully cooler than last time he was around. More leather jackets and tighter jeans, less jeans he drowns in, giant bandanas covering all hair and glittery blazers.

Should there be some pictures of him as soon as he gets to Rio? When would that be? I am so curious!

Whatever he comes out with, I hope it doesn't include plastic surgery and botox bullshit.

Its okay to age, Axl. It aint funny business but hey, we aren't meant to be here forever.

who would the plastic surgery and botox stuff cater to anyway? the youth? man, the youth of today are so screwed up, best leave them to their own fucked up devices anyway ...

This is what I am visioning at the moment. I am not that much into hats on men, cowboy hats are about the only exception. Wigs and any kind of artificial hair is ok.

Axl’s legs look trained, I would recommend showing them off with some quite tight pants, from above knees and a little bit from bottom but not from ankles.

If he is in lean condition, and I guess even if he is not, some nice shirt (+maybe a jacket) medium tight, one colour and not much pattern, and not too open from the chest…

He does not seem to have any chest hair, but if he had some, no need to shave it. And why not, something totally different and comfortable for some songs like the romantic TIL and/or SCOM,

maybe in some light/white colour. Some of the new songs might look good in all black.

Axl's stuck in his own time warp. I doubt his wardrobe has changed from the previous show.

What else is there for him to wear ?

..at his age, certain things arn't an option, and he has to maintain some sort of rock look.

I am thinking shirt, jacket, hat.. maybe a new pair of shoes.

He seemed to abandoned anything Chinese, like the Dragon shirt, or the Tiger jacket..

That picture posted is originally from a private facebook account, not cool. The person does not want his picture posted as he did not give permission to use it.

I have removed it here, please do not post it again

Edited by gunsguy