Sebastian Bach is also in Rio!!! - Not true

Cosmo

I don't know how important this can be, but this is really true... Just came back from the Intercontinental Hotel in São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, where Bumblefoot, Richard Fortus and Tommy Stinson were at a party. However, before Ron and Richard came to greet the group of fans I was with, I actually saw, along with the other fans, Sebastian Bach talking to a bunch of people inside the hotel. Could he actually be participating in RiR tomorrow?! As his band isn't here, and he has no concerts booked here, maybe that's the case!!!

Edited by ssiscool
Title edited to avoid confusion

If anything he'll probably sing My Michelle with Axl.

They're not playing My Michelle. But Bach will sing in Sorry.

wtf do you know ?

Axl said it in the interview.

care to elaborate? :huh:

wtf do you know ?

He lied about Axl making an interview on the youtube stream, now he's elaborating it...

wtf do you know ?

He lied about Axl making an interview on the youtube stream, now he's elaborating it...

Who lied?

Why, it would be you, Mr.curmudgeonrose, sir!

I thought I saw a post from Bach on Facebook this morning saying he was in Europe somewhere. Sweden or something???

yeah, he is not there...

Killer turnout today in Malmo Sweden! Thousands of people & i did not sing a note! Never done this before . Signed lots of Kicking & Screaming CDs DVDs & LPs thanks so much Sweden! See you again tomorrow!

and

Hello from Malmo Sweden Isstadion . Can't believe the turnout here. Thousands of people & I'm not even singing. Signing tons of Kicking & Screaming CDs DVDs & LPs !

and

Hello from London Heathrow Airport. On way to Copenhagen then Malmo Sweden then Los Angeles CA on Monday

probably confused him with Pitman

311461_10150347908331907_694316906_8239597_932596332_n.jpg

I thought I saw a post from Bach on Facebook this morning saying he was in Europe somewhere. Sweden or something???

yeah, he is not there...

Killer turnout today in Malmo Sweden! Thousands of people & i did not sing a note! Never done this before . Signed lots of Kicking & Screaming CDs DVDs & LPs thanks so much Sweden! See you again tomorrow!

and

Hello from Malmo Sweden Isstadion . Can't believe the turnout here. Thousands of people & I'm not even singing. Signing tons of Kicking & Screaming CDs DVDs & LPs !

and

Hello from London Heathrow Airport. On way to Copenhagen then Malmo Sweden then Los Angeles CA on Monday

probably confused him with Pitman

311461_10150347908331907_694316906_8239597_932596332_n.jpg

Really? He's in Sweden?!?!?! I am pretty sure it was him... me and some 4 more people.... Is Pitman that tall?!