Tums N Roses- UK Paper scan

spicer

could have used this pic:

ss-111003-celebs-09.grid-6x3.jpg

If that's not Axl Fuckin' rose then I don't know......

I've accepted the rain coat :rofl-lol:

Only Axl can pull this shit off!

He has not pulled it off, its the equivilant of a fat chick in spandex.

I don't get it.

Did Axl really go out and buy such a coat to wear on stage ?

..or was it a last minute thing he borrowed off someone to keep the rain out ?

Did he really think he would look some how good in a tellow rain coat ?

Does anyone else not get the whole "Axl is fat" thing? First, the raincoat is bulky anyway so of course it doesn't make for a flattering picture. He may be fuller than he was back in '91 but I would hardly call him fat.

It's the chins (or lack of a chin) that's the most telling

Axl's neck heading the same direction as George Lucas (Star Wars). Now that's a neck!

img3093z.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

article from todays Sun newspaper regarding Axls obesity, there is also the same pic in 4 other uk papers

a. it was raining and he was outdoors for hours for the show in the rain

b. he was wearing a rubber raincoat and a hat

c. raincoats are fairly stiff and if a bad angle with a body position that pushes the raincoat out is taken, like this pic, it will make it look like the person is huge when it's just the raincoat

How stupid are people, really? They're stupid for buying that paper in the first place, more stupid to believe anything inside it is meant to do anything but cause controvesy and sell more papers to stupid people.

They are talking about how he is "unrecognizable". Do you think they are talking about the part between the shoulders and chest in the picture? Usually you recognize people by their face. They are talking about the 3 chins. It's a shame, it's spreading all over the news and making Axl look washed up and ridiculous. It's almost certainly going to affect tour attendance. People care whether you guys like it or not, and some people here seem blind to facts. He looks terrible.

I know he has def gained some more weight, but I wouldn't even be suprised if they doctored the photo a tad bit, because he looks 300lbs there :rofl-lol:

, not saying they really had to photoshop the fuck out of it, but the photo does seem pretty extreme.

How many of you fuckers are willing to post actual pictures of yourself on here?

Yeah, thought so.

I heard sunny dre is a 400 lb balding black man with horrible complexion.

:rofl-lol:

I think only people between 40-60 should need apply. Then again the average guy doesn't get the opportunity to exercise as often as Axl could, or have the very healthiest food

How many of you fuckers are willing to post actual pictures of yourself on here?

Yeah, thought so.

I don't make my living in the public eye or fuck my job up through being unprepared.Don't play dumb and act like what he does doesn't require a look.

Yeah, thought so.

I don't make my living in the public eye or fuck my job up through being unprepared.Don't play dumb and act like what he does doesn't require a look.

Exactly. Lol at everyone who thinks an overweight Axl waddling out and gasping for air and struggling during the songs we love and have paid to see is acceptable. There's a reason he sounded 10x better in 2006.