Axl furious

montrealrocks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a bad thing.

1) It is indirect promotion for the tour.

2) It shows Axl is one of the only bad boy rock n' rollers left.

3) The fan shot video of KOHD is actually awesome, killer vocals and enthusiastic performance. They could have easily shown RIR 2011 but choose not to.

I dunno. Whatever but why would you jump out of a car to yell at someone outside of a car to get the fuck away from you? It may be the consensus, but I don't buy it. I clearly hear someone inside the car yell "fuck you" first. Maybe it's Axl cuz he is still sorta inside the car ... but that's my impression. Either way, it's not like anyone will ever find out. Carry on.

Guest ben9785

Damn blabbermouth jumps onto this, what about the time Axl was at the airport in Japan signing for the fans and posing for photos. Don't think they would bother 'reporting' that. Whatever it was, it was a personal circumstance, unfortunately captured by a fan on video.

At least it wasn't something directed to any fan.

Edited by ben9785

Damn blabbermouth jumps onto this, what about the time Axl was at the airport in Japan signing for the fans and posing for photos. Don't think they would bother 'reporting' that. Whatever it was, it was a personal circumstance, unfortunately captured by a fan on video.

That's what it looks like to me. Shit, it isn't like he is being mobbed by a fuckload of fans and is any sort of danger. He clearly has no problem getting out of the car and entering the building.

It is known as bipolar Axl

I don't think Axl is bipolar

I do and before he left for LA, he was diagnosed as one. I really don't know why people want to deny it either. Do you know how many genius musicians and artists have had that? I don't even view it as a negative thing myself.

It definitely explains why he flips out at airports so often because anxiety is a BIG trigger.

It is known as bipolar Axl

I don't think Axl is bipolar

I do and before he left for LA, he was diagnosed as one. I really don't know why people want to deny it either. Do you know how many genius musicians and artists have had that? I don't even view it as a negative thing myself.

It definitely explains why he flips out at airports so often because anxiety is a BIG trigger.

As someone whose mom, dad, and sister were all formally diagnosed as bipolar, I'd be a fool to deny Axl's bipolar. He acts just like them.

He was formally diagnosed? Source? I thought he always denied it.