Axl furious

montrealrocks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I think what happened was the guy opening the front car door didn't open the back door, so Axl got pissed. If you pause at five seconds he's staring at him telling him "Stay the fuck away from me you fuckin idiot".

Yeah, it seemed that way to me too. I guess the guy either didn't open the door fast enough for Axl or the wrong door first. Anyway, I just laughed when Axl got out and said that and walked away. I can't help it, I think it's funny, because I'm like that too. I fly off the handle quickly, but not exactly like Axl. I guess his ego got the best of him again.

It is also possible he was already pissed off with someone in the car and he took it out on the guy opening the door.'

Was Axl still cursing as he walked through the airport? It was hard to hear with the fans called Axl! lol

Anyway, Axl might have gotten caught in traffic and that always pisses me off big time!

He sure taught that car a lesson! Seriously though, axl's got issues, if you can't manage your anger by your late forties, you ain't never gonna learn.

Sometimes you just can't hold you anger in. Some people can get on your nerves and there you go. It doesn't matter what age you are, you still get pissed off even if you're 80!

Letting go of your anger is better than holding it in and then one day, bam, you kill like 20 people in a McDonalds with a gun because the guy was late giving you your order!

Axl got pissed? It's only rock n' roll. rock3

You said it dude! It's only rock and roll and I like it!

You want to go to bed early then fuckin stay home! You come to rock, then rock! This is fuckin Axl and GNR!

They are so worth the wait! I waited over 20 years to see them and I ain't going home until I do!

You want to go to bed early then fuckin stay home! You come to rock, then rock! This is fuckin Axl and GNR!

They are so worth the wait! I waited over 20 years to see them and I ain't going home until I do!

That is so true. Nothing screams rock and roll and respect for your fans like making your fans wait 2-3 hours between the opening act and when you take the stage. That truly is rock and roll. Axl is so badass because of that:

+1

He was just pissed his BlackBerry still wasn't working...

:rofl-lol:

Mine still doesn't work properly. Thank god I have my iPhone.

Fortunately mine's alright again....for now

To me it looks like the security weren't on the ball, and after a while someone from the security comes to eventually open the door, to open the wrong door, and that was the last straw for Axl, because he couldn't understand how these guys could fuck anything up any more?

Just a guess, bet he was sat for a while though.