Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They moved GA downstairs and into the garage due to lightning. Massive cluster fuck that may get out of hand as many people are listings spots in line.

Sorry, speeding correction: people are losing spots in line. Also a few Slash costumes, which could also be interesting.

They moved GA downstairs and into the garage due to lightning. Massive cluster fuck that may get out of hand as many people are listings spots in line.

Sorry, speeding correction: people are losing spots in line. Also a few Slash costumes, which could also be interesting.

lmao, interesting indeed lol

EddieTrunk Eddie Trunk

Just saw Axl for the first time in 5 years. Said hi. He is here at 8P in Miami. Maybe an on time start tonight? Buckcherry on at 9

In 2011, people still think its funny or clever to wear slash costumes to GnR shows? Wow.

Why does DJ Ashba wear a top hat? Did he wear shit like that prior to joining GNR?

Fans can do whatever the fuck they want.

I totally agree with you, all these pathetic stupid fans banning slash, godsakes grow up losers

I must say i was not happy to see that the setlist has stayed the same, so i guess the US doesnt get to hear Scraped, TWAT, Prostitute, IRS, Shacklers, thats fuckin gay. Sorry if im whining, but fuck i want to hear those songs live in person.

Man I don't have the battery for that. Will post some stuff if I figure out how....

You could stream just 1 or 2 songs to your fellow gunners :shrugs:

Do you have an IPhone?

Download http://qik.com/ and make a livestream for us pls :xmassrudolph:

I remember when that bloke used this for the Buenos aires concert march 2010, it was awesome that night, he made us feel like we was there that night, i'm surprised more poeple havent used it since

It was in Brazil. I made an audistream that night too, while that guy changed batterys :xmassrudolph:

But ... you got a point ... theres thousands of cellphones at every show (you can see it in the videos) but no one makes a livestream for the fellow gunners at the internet :/