Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something very different about those 'part 1' videos. Axl looks like he's out to prove the doubters wrong. I'm liking it!!

The "doubters" were questioning his voice. He is still singing with that high voice.

I have not heard any improvement in his voice.

There's a marked improvement, but regardless; I was referring to his stage presence. Seems to be more vigour.

There's something very different about those 'part 1' videos. Axl looks like he's out to prove the doubters wrong. I'm liking it!!

The "doubters" were questioning his voice. He is still singing with that high voice.

What is the problem? I LOVE the high voice.

I'm just elated that 'Better' sounded so good. As great a song as it is, Axl usually doesn't sing it very well and it comes off only decent. This, however, was on FIRE. Everything I've watched has been amazing. And they've still got a month before they're in my neck of the woods, they'll be in amazing shape by then...

If you can't hear improvement in his voice from Rio, you're either deaf or retarded. Probably both.

It makes me sad to see all those empty seats.

Those seats are behind the stage setup. Not for sale.

Thanks Coma, we didn't know that! (JFC... no shit). This "GnR" isn't yesterdays GnR. That is when they would sell every seat in house, kind of like Jovi, Bruce, Swift, U2, ACDC...do these days.