Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

It makes me sad to see all those empty seats.

Those seats are behind the stage setup. Not for sale.

Thanks Coma, we didn't know that! (JFC... no shit). This "GnR" isn't yesterdays GnR. That is when they would sell every seat in house, kind of like Jovi, Bruce, Swift, U2, ACDC...do these days.

Why the fuck would anyone sit behind the stage??

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Coma, we didn't know that! (JFC... no shit). This "GnR" isn't yesterdays GnR. That is when they would sell every seat in house, kind of like Jovi, Bruce, Swift, U2, ACDC...do these days.

I've NEVER been to a show that has behind-the-stage seating. It just doesn't happen anymore.

I've NEVER been to a show that has behind-the-stage seating. It just doesn't happen anymore.

I've only been to 2 shows where they sold out the whole arena, but that was Metallica's Death Magnetic tour, because the stage was in the center of the arena, and U2 were at a football stadium. Those seats WERE literally behind the stage, and the stage was 360 degrees, but the band hardly ever faced them. But for standard arena shows, no, it doesn't happen.

I've only been to 2 shows where they sold out the whole arena, but that was Metallica's Death Magnetic tour, because the stage was in the center of the arena, and U2 were at a football stadium. Those seats WERE literally behind the stage, and the stage was 360 degrees, but the band hardly ever faced them. But for standard arena shows, no, it doesn't happen.

this.. that metallica tour with godsmack opening up was the only one I've seen that actually sells every seats, and that shit wasn't even sold out. And fuck a taylor swift and Bon Jovi.

Thanks Coma, we didn't know that! (JFC... no shit). This "GnR" isn't yesterdays GnR. That is when they would sell every seat in house, kind of like Jovi, Bruce, Swift. U2, ACDC...do these days.

Ah, yes, GN'R need to be more like Taylor Swift and just throw away any talent they may have.

Yeah it does...two of the arena shows I've gone to in two years have done it, both pretty big names (Muse and Foo Fighters). They're just really shitty seats that people don't often want to buy, since Ticketmaster usually charges more for them (and the nosebleeds) than the lower level seating.

Edited by chevelle

When I went to a Muse concert in Philly they sold behind the stage. But they had a really sick stage setup that kind of rotated.

There's something very different about those 'part 1' videos. Axl looks like he's out to prove the doubters wrong. I'm liking it!!

The "doubters" were questioning his voice. He is still singing with that high voice.

I have not heard any improvement in his voice.

If you can't hear improvement in his voice from Rio, you're either deaf or retarded. Probably both.

Rio was a complete joke. Anything is an improvement over that performance.

That still doesn't mean Axl is in top form, he isn't anywhere near what he was in 2010.

There's something very different about those 'part 1' videos. Axl looks like he's out to prove the doubters wrong. I'm liking it!!

The "doubters" were questioning his voice. He is still singing with that high voice.

I have not heard any improvement in his voice.

If you can't hear improvement in his voice from Rio, you're either deaf or retarded. Probably both.

Rio was a complete joke. Anything is an improvement over that performance.

That still doesn't mean Axl is in top form, he isn't anywhere near what he was in 2010.

Maybe if you post the same exact 2010 comment 386 more times somebody will give a fuck. But make sure you say it in every post that you make. Make sure you beat that horse to death.

And people are really moaning about the ticket sales? All the reviews from fans on here have said the show was awesome. The posted vids are awesome. I swear some of you are not capable of being happy.

How the FUCK can anyone who listens to this performance not see that this was TOPSHELF AXL. Thats why he was all smiles the whole show and played for 3 fucking hours.

All u hating fucks aint nothing but a gnat on a dog's dick!!

Fuck off!