Who have you met?

2x4

Ok, I know there has been some other guys in the studio with GN'R and around in the early days, but I am focussing on the main characters of this machine.

Sorry guys I fucked up. There is meant to be a "nobody" answer in each. Will fix when on my pc.

Edited by 2x4

Met Ron last year when they played in Denmark before the concert as he was going to his meet and greet (I and others were already sitting outside the venue waiting in line) talked to him for about 5-10 minutes, he took pix with all of us and signed my Chinese Democracy album. Super sweet and down to earth guy.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately I've never met any of the guys. I wish I could have scored one of those After Show passes on the 2011 tour. I would have loved to have met Ron at the very least.

I have met nearly ever member (past and present) of KISS though, including pictures with all and autographs from most (Ace was kind of a chance encounter, but I was happy enough just to say hi and get a picture).