Alice in chains and Axl

chriscrash1980

I can hear Axl singing Don't Follow off Jar of Flies, it has that Patience type vibe to it where he can sing normally for the first half and when the drums kick in going into the raspy voice

Edited by WhazUp

I saw Alice go on before GNR last year, it was the sweeetest band I have seen to go on before Guns. It would be nice to see Axl jam out with Alice.

I saw Alice go on before GNR last year, it was the sweeetest band I have seen to go on before Guns. It would be nice to see Axl jam out with Alice.

Better than Mix Master Mike?? No way!! joking...

Better than Mix Master Mike?? No way!! joking...

HA :xmasssanta:

It's interesting....it seems like the majority of people, at least in my experience, who are primarily GNR fans also like AIC a lot, but people who are primarily AIC fans are always talking shit about Axl/GNR... :shrugs:

I find in my experience GN'R fans are more open to different types of music than a lot of other fanbases, so that could have something to do with it.

It's interesting....it seems like the majority of people, at least in my experience, who are primarily GNR fans also like AIC a lot, but people who are primarily AIC fans are always talking shit about Axl/GNR... :shrugs:

I find in my experience GN'R fans are more open to different types of music than a lot of other fanbases, so that could have something to do with it.

I have the completely opposite experience. Actually in my experience GNR fans are some of the more close minded fan bases when it comes to other types of music but I guess it all depends on what other fanbases one have "experienced".

Well, on this forum, there are nuMaiden/Dickinson fans, NWA fans, U2 fans, Eminem fans, Mango Street Preacher fans, Tegan and Sara fans, Pearl Jam fans, Nine Inch Nails fans, Rammstein fans, Nirvana fans, Blackmore's Night fans, Pink Floyd fans, Bob Dylan fans, hell, I've seen people praise Hayley Williams and Carrie Underwood, two of the most underrated female vocalists of mainstream music. All of the above artists have blocks of people rabidly against them, yet most are for the most part accepted around these parts.

And some people are actually excited to see Taylor Momsen open up for GN'R.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

That's true yeah, you're right about that.

The other forums I've been on such as Michael Jackson, Courtney Love and Stone Temple Pilots forums people have just in general been even more open and acceptive of various styles of music than I've experienced on GNR forums, not saying though that GNR fans are real bad with being close minded cause they're not, in my experience there's just been other fan bases even more open to other music than the GNR fan base :)

Edited by RocketQueen1985