Ellen Jobour sets rumors straight

sailaway

I must admit I assumed they were sorta involved after seeing the pic of her in Axl's hotel room and the picture of her backstage at the GNR concert in Mexico which Fernando posted on Twitter and cause she was with the band last year too. Oh well.

Where are these pics?

The backstage one was posted by Fernando on Twitter, can't remember where I saw the other one.

this is a thread with pics about her and Axl and GNR Family, to refresh the story!! B)

http://www.mygnrforu...ic=178333&st=15

Edited by Blummas

Well that makes him single ladies. GO GET HIM.

How about a new Rock of Love with Axl Rose! :wub:

Sure,that simply reeks of desperation,reminds me of how much I disliked poison.

Cant seem to find an appropriate emoticon for this suggestion.

Gotta admit that even though I was happy for Axl, even I was a little irrationally jealous. :D But I didn't say anything to her. I just stalked her on Facebook.

Since everybody blames Axl for everything I'll do the same: It's Axl's fault for being irrationally hot :lol:

she said women GNR fans are "frustrated and jealous" :lol::fuckyou:

Ha! She could have added psycho sociopathic stalkers on some head cases and not be far off in that evaluation :confused:

I actually can't believe fan girls fancy marrying Axl. He must be a pain in the ass as a husband! Not to tell he will show up late at the wedding :ph34r:

Well that makes him single ladies. GO GET HIM.

How about a new Rock of Love with Axl Rose! :wub:

Sure,that simply reeks of desperation,reminds me of how much I disliked poison.

Cant seem to find an appropriate emoticon for this suggestion.

Was totally kidding but forgot the ;) Actually, I'd think Axl would be one of the last rock stars to do a show like that since it appears he wants true love.

Gotta admit that even though I was happy for Axl, even I was a little irrationally jealous. :D But I didn't say anything to her. I just stalked her on Facebook.

Since everybody blames Axl for everything I'll do the same: It's Axl's fault for being irrationally hot :lol:

she said women GNR fans are "frustrated and jealous" :lol::fuckyou:

Ha! She could have added psycho sociopathic stalkers on some head cases and not be far off in that evaluation :confused:

I actually can't believe fan girls fancy marrying Axl. He must be a pain in the ass as a husband! Not to tell he will show up late at the wedding :ph34r:

"Late " is a relative term, all we got is precious time :rolleyes:

Edited by sailaway