Axl really found his look on this tour!

Guns n' Swedes

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001-2002 was just awful in terms of looks I think. 2006 was ok, but the braids and some of the clothes were just WEIRD.

2010 and 2011 is spot on I think. He really looks like a true rock icon again!

Yeah, I think he would be Axl again if he just took off the hat, jacket and shades. All he needs is tshirt jeans and maybe a bandana. Dunno why he wears all the layers.

2001-2002 was just awful in terms of looks I think. 2006 was ok, but the braids and some of the clothes were just WEIRD.

No, I don't agree, the moustache got to go, he should get rid of those few extra pounds and I don't like most of his clothes as well.

By the way, his 2006 look was way better, even with the braids, loved that look :thumbsup:

Edited by MBRose

No, I don't agree, the moustache got to go, he should get rid of those few extra pounds and I don't like most of his clothes as well.

By the way, his 2006 look was way better, even with the braids, loved that look :thumbsup:

Agreed. His clothes fit him so great in 2006 and there were even some really sexy photos of him with his shirt off and just a cool, tight jacket from those days.

Leather jackets are cool and all, but with a too large one, half zipped up with a large white t-shirt under it's more the look of a Yugoslavian drug lord (or Tony Soprano for that matter) than a rockstar. And those hats and glasses just make you not recognize him. The Gene Simmons story reached the biggest news paper of my country today and people keep commenting on that Axl looks unrecognizable. And not in a good way... I've kinda gotten used to it but takes some time.

(And oh, I care just a little bit because I am a female and Axl used to be so sexy in my eyes)

Okay, I'll play... if it were up to me, Axl should

- get rid of the mustache

- keep his hair like it is now, just grow it a little longer

- get rid of the ill-fitting jackets and just keep the clothes a little simpler in general

- tone it down with all the bling

(and yeah, I'm a girl, too, so I'm allowed to have opinions on how I find Axl most attractive B) )

I've no clue what people are talking about...I think everything his worn on the two last tours has been very Axl and spot-on, he looks like a rockstar should look like...flashy and cool!

Haha! Finally someone who agrees with me, at least a little bit!! :thumbsup:

I quite agree with you too. But I'm a male so I shouldn't really comment on the topic. :D

He def looks better without the braids. They looked like they were hiding something....

To be honest I think Axl looked the most bad-ass he has in years when he sung Shaklers in Osaka. No hat, sunglasses, silly bandana.... Just him in a t-shirt kickin ass. If he came out and performed like this at an MTV award show, Im sure everyone would think he looked and sounded fuckin great

3m 11secs onwards .... yeah

LA

Edited by LA_0013

I think the jewerly is unique and very cool, but you would think with his money and power that he could get better hair plugs. the hair plugs he has look puffy and stringy. The picture on the mygnr page is a perfect example. Look at the picture and his hair sticks out . And when it is wet it look riduculous. His real hair was thin and free flowing. It would have been nice if he had found hair like that, and loose weight too. His weight lets me know for sure that he is no perfectionist.