Axl on the Cover of Revolver Magazine

axlslash

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Keef & Mick, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant etc etc. Even Anthony Keidis deserves to be on the cover more than Baz

Well that's your opinion....Baz is fuckin' awesome to most people who listen to hard rock/metal.

Also why is Saul Hudson on the cover?

Because he is a ICON and Bill Bailey needed the company.

Every person who derails a thread by making it an Axl vs Slash thing should be warned/suspended/banned....

Agreed just remember that it was an Axlite! Even though I like him.

Edited by sleeper

I hope that front cover is not a reflection of the top-20 in the list. Sebastian Bach???

No Keef & Mick, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant etc etc. Even Anthony Keidis deserves to be on the cover more than Baz

Cool cover all the same. Axl and Slash are pretty much guaranteed a place on such polls

LA

Agreed. There's a few more truly iconic rock names missing too. But having this without Keith Richards is the biggest mistake. I'm wondering where Steve and Joe are too.

Also, it's a sad thing that this thread is full of cupcakes, idiots and combinations of the two.

Edited by username

Well that's your opinion....Baz is fuckin' awesome to most people who listen to hard rock/metal.

He paid them,and donated his sparkly top hat :rofl-lol:

So I guess that means Bill paid them and donated his yellow raincoat! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

So I guess that means Bill paid them and donated his yellow raincoat! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Hope not,chances are it may rain again.

But the sparkly top hat would make a superb Xmas decoration or a circus clown accessory. :lol:

I have discovered why Slash chose fergie tho- she admits urinating in her pants once and we have discovered that Slash has done this on numerous occasions.The common denominator is piss :lol:

You such a bitch :tongue2::rofl-lol:

seriously guys, take it elsewhere

You such a bitch :tongue2::rofl-lol:

Mind your business...sleeper know im playing with her!

you have anything to add to this thread?

I get no accolades for the double-secret-slash-n'-fergie piss connection? :rofl-lol:

He paid them,and donated his sparkly top hat

You such a bitch

Mind your business...sleeper know im playing with her!

you have anything to add to this thread?

I get no accolades for the double-secret-slash-n'-fergie piss connection? :rofl-lol:

It's the only explanation that makes sense!!!!! What other reason would he butcher GNR classics with her?

That's what I thought,urine must contain chemicals and pheremones that cloud your judgement,or are absorbed via osmosis through the skin when you piss your pants,or bed :lol: :xmassrudolph:

Why do you hate Slash? Do you not like the guitar on Appetite or UYI?

If you only like GNR for Chi Dem that's cool, if a little odd, but that's cool. If you like those old albums (which hopefully you do if you ever see new GNR live since they mostly play that stuff) than how can you mock and so willing always hate on Slash?

The way people act around here makes no sense. Shouldn't we be happy two guys now in separate bands are on the cover who both started in old gnr? Doesn't that show the power of that material?

This ^^^^^^^ I don't understand why people have hate one to like the other. To be honest I'm here for GnR not Axl and not Slash but Slash isn't in GnR anymore and I don't really like his solo stuff that much so I tend to spend my time in the GnR section.

Hope not,chances are it may rain again.

But the sparkly top hat would make a superb Xmas decoration or a circus clown accessory. :lol:

I have discovered why Slash chose fergie tho- she admits urinating in her pants once and we have discovered that Slash has done this on numerous occasions.The common denominator is piss :lol:

Why do you hate Slash? Do you not like the guitar on Appetite or UYI?

If you only like GNR for Chi Dem that's cool, if a little odd, but that's cool. If you like those old albums (which hopefully you do if you ever see new GNR live since they mostly play that stuff) than how can you mock and so willing always hate on Slash?

The way people act around here makes no sense. Shouldn't we be happy two guys now in separate bands are on the cover who both started in old gnr? Doesn't that show the power of that material?

Why take topics so seriously? I was simply joking around,nothing more.

Yes,I liked Slash in GNR,but his work since 1996 not so much.It's disapponting to say the least.

Don't care much for some of his rhetoric either,I have seen the original lineup,as well as various incarnations.

Guess teh innernetz is srs bizness :rolleyes::lol:

Yes,I liked Slash in GNR,but his work since 1996 not so much.It's disapponting to say the least.

Don't care much for some of his rhetoric either,I have seen the original lineup,as well as various incarnations.

Agreed on the music but I don't think anybody's blameless with regard to slinging shit. If you get pissed at one of them you've gotta be pissed at the other and life's too short to hate people you've never met based on what you read in the media.

Great cover!!! good for Axl, Slash and Sebastian, is good for them! :)

most of the figures on the cover are great musician :D

Wow I'm actually surprised they put Axl in the middle, on the front smiling!!

I am more surprised that marilyn manson is in the middle

Edited by Blummas

I skipped much of this topic. What a tiring read. Shouldn't we be happy that Axl and Slash are on the cover? If you aren't a fan of one or the other, who cares. It's a damn magazine cover. Oh no, how will life go on?

On topic, it's cool to see they went with Axl's current look. I do agree with whoever said his handlebar looks better in cartoon form. He looks pretty badass. :lol: