Axl on the Cover of Revolver Magazine

axlslash

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol:

No Keef & Mick, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant etc etc. Even Anthony Keidis deserves to be on the cover more than Baz

Well that's your opinion....Baz is fuckin' awesome to most people who listen to hard rock/metal.

Also why is Saul Hudson on the cover?

He paid them,and donated his sparkly top hat :rofl-lol:

So I guess that means Bill paid them and donated his yellow raincoat! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Hope not,chances are it may rain again.

But the sparkly top hat would make a superb Xmas decoration or a circus clown accessory. :lol:

I have discovered why Slash chose fergie tho- she admits urinating in her pants once and we have discovered that Slash has done this on numerous occasions.The common denominator is piss :lol:

Well I have to admit that Slash probably does deal well with bodily functions. I mean just look at the shit he had to deal with from Bill all those years. :rofl-lol:

If it rains again Beta can always get Bill another one. If she is lucky she can get him a sparkly hat to wear with it.

;

No Keef & Mick, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant etc etc. Even Anthony Keidis deserves to be on the cover more than Baz

Well that's your opinion....Baz is fuckin' awesome to most people who listen to hard rock/metal.

He paid them,and donated his sparkly top hat :rofl-lol:

So I guess that means Bill paid them and donated his yellow raincoat! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You such a bitch :tongue2::rofl-lol:

seriously guys, take it elsewhere

Mind your business...sleeper know im playing with her!

you have anything to add to this thread?

Your so sweet to me. : )

Damn who is the guy on the bottom left next to Axl? name just escapes me...

jonathan davis of korn

there's phil anselmo, rob zombie, nikki sixx, alice cooper, slash, axl, manson, navarro, kerry king, dave grohl, davis, wylde, corey taylor, girl from tokio hotel?, m. shadows, lemmy, gene simmons, ozzy, hetfield, bach. who's the 2 top right? under E and R

randy blythe and joe perry?

Edited by CheapJon

Damn who is the guy on the bottom left next to Axl? name just escapes me...

jonathan davis of korn

there's phil anselmo, rob zombie, nikki sixx, alice cooper, slash, axl, manson, navarro, kerry king, dave grohl, davis, wylde, corey taylor, girl from tokio hotel?, m. shadows, lemmy, gene simmons, ozzy, hetfield, bach. who's the 2 top right? under E and R

randy blythe and joe perry?

Thanx mate!

Can someone confirm if this guy is a cupcake or just an idiot? Slash is more famous than Axl and there's other guitar players on there, what don't you understand? Or is that you read the thread title and got excited than got enraged when you noticed they included gawd dang Saul Hudson on the cover too?

Yes, I can confirm, he is both a cupcake and an idiot. He has an obsession with trying to get a reaction out of people on this board by calling Slash Saul Hudson.