Axl on the Cover of Revolver Magazine

axlslash

Yes,I liked Slash in GNR,but his work since 1996 not so much.It's disapponting to say the least.

Don't care much for some of his rhetoric either,I have seen the original lineup,as well as various incarnations.

Agreed on the music but I don't think anybody's blameless with regard to slinging shit. If you get pissed at one of them you've gotta be pissed at the other and life's too short to hate people you've never met based on what you read in the media.

Hi Dazey,

Honestly I take everything I read in the media with a grain of salt.It gets tiresome after all these years trying to shift blame to one or the other,I think it simply imploded over control issues the way P.F. and The Beatles did.It's basically along the same lines as Waters vs.Gilmour and Lennon vs. McCartney.

As far as the music,I don't like most of what Slash has done post-GNR.

Armpits and assholes,everybody has them :thumbsup:

Saul was his slave name.

You so Politically incorrect and completely hilarious,way to go birdcatcher :lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every thread you post in, which is all of them, you find ways to make fun of slash whenever any possible opportunity arises.

If people did that about Axl you and that volcano guy would freak. I'm not being serious, just observant.

I think it's amazing that a guitar player, not the voice of a band, has been able to stay so relevant over the years. You don't see that often. Off the top of my head I can't think of any guitar player that has done what Slash has done without singing (so that rules out Clapton, the first example I thought of). Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone that has done what Axl has done either except for Billy Corgan but that situation is different as well.

I'm way off point now, but I think for most of us a big part of interest in the whole GNR saga comes from the fact it's so fucked up and fucking weird. In the best and worst ways haha

Y'know a majority of the time I'm joking and/or being sarcastic,straight-up fucking around.

It's the holiday season,that is why Wunderschlauss is on the cover :xmasssanta:

:rofl-lol:

No Keef & Mick, Jimmy Page & Robert Plant etc etc. Even Anthony Keidis deserves to be on the cover more than Baz

Well that's your opinion....Baz is fuckin' awesome to most people who listen to hard rock/metal.

Also why is Saul Hudson on the cover?

He paid them,and donated his sparkly top hat

So I guess that means Bill paid them and donated his yellow raincoat! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Hope not,chances are it may rain again.

But the sparkly top hat would make a superb Xmas decoration or a circus clown accessory. :lol:

I have discovered why Slash chose fergie tho- she admits urinating in her pants once and we have discovered that Slash has done this on numerous occasions.The common denominator is piss

Well I have to admit that Slash probably does deal well with bodily functions. I mean just look at the shit he had to deal with from Bill all those years.

If it rains again Beta can always get Bill another one. If she is lucky she can get him a sparkly hat to wear with it.

Tis' the Season for Sparkly apparel :xmassrudolph: