i'm on mygnr forum more than facebook these days

cassette tape hiss

i only use facebook to update my gn'r fan page

what's your gnr fanpage......can you post a link?

Same here. I come here everyday when I should be promoting my band SomeonElse ;) and waste hours every day reading stupid arguments and watching clips of new shows hoping my boy Axl comes through and tares the roof off of the place.

I went to the NJ Izod show and was so glad I was not alone to witness how awesome it was. When I got home I eagerly waited for youtube clips of the show to confirm it wasn't my fanatical imagination that made the night so special and that they were in fact as amazing as I had believed it them to be. Good shit boys, Keep fucking it up!

yup! my story exactly. everyday has been bringing a new surprise!!!! if they keep the setlist how it was last ight i will die a happy man!

I went to the NJ Izod show and was so glad I was not alone to witness how awesome it was. When I got home I eagerly waited for youtube clips of the show to confirm it wasn't my fanatical imagination that made the night so special and that they were in fact as amazing as I had believed it them to be. Good shit boys, Keep fucking it up!

I've been loving the YouTube videos from all the different shows -- especially the ones where Axl goes into storyteller mode. I'm also kind of fascinated by all the different perspectives and how they fit together. Like if you watch a video of a song taken from the front rail, then another video of the same song taken from further back, then you realize you can probably see the guy making the first video in the second one. It would be interesting to do a mash-up of different YouTubes of the same performance like that, where the person recording each shot is visible in the previous shot. Kinda trippy.

The only reason I sue the internet is MyGn'R

???

.....use......

I've been loving the YouTube videos from all the different shows -- especially the ones where Axl goes into storyteller mode. I'm also kind of fascinated by all the different perspectives and how they fit together. Like if you watch a video of a song taken from the front rail, then another video of the same song taken from further back, then you realize you can probably see the guy making the first video in the second one. It would be interesting to do a mash-up of different YouTubes of the same performance like that, where the person recording each shot is visible in the previous shot. Kinda trippy.

i love all the mash up videos people have been doing on youtube. just havent seen any gn'r ones yet.