Any Axl quotes you like to steal and use yourself?

Flayer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shut your bitch up... or I'll knock her to the pavement..."

Hahaha.... BTW: wonder if Kurt's turning in his grave with GN'R's FIRST ballot HOF induction?!?! Suck on that homefuck...

OK. Had to get that out.. I actually liked Nirvana- but hated Kurt being so douchy and disrespectful to GN'R.... Whatever.... get back to resting in peace Kurt...;-)

"You are a stupid motherfucker! You just got the shit kicked out of you and you keep askin' for more!"

Paraphrased, but I think that's pretty close. I can't remember the show but it was a time Axl stopped Jungle during 1991.

:rofl-lol: Love watching this rant over and over, he was funny when he was angry. Unless you were there and the target of his anger I guess :unsure:

"You are a stupid motherfucker! You just got the shit kicked out of you and you keep askin' for more!"

Paraphrased, but I think that's pretty close. I can't remember the show but it was a time Axl stopped Jungle during 1991.

:rofl-lol: Love watching this rant over and over, he was funny when he was angry. Unless you were there and the target of his anger I guess :unsure:

I'd shit myself. :unsure:

Cause I don't usually tell people Slash is in my ass, but I like saying "Fuckhead! Go home!" at the end of a rant or or a shutdown of somebody.

I like using "Homefuck" a great deal. I also like using Axl's mocking voice (see Albany Rant 02) when mocking others.

One of my favorite phrases overall (and I assume Axl wrote the lyric) is the one in my signature from Breakdown

Link me or tell me what concert he says this, so I can find it! pleaseeeee

I also like "Are You Listening To Me Mr Security Man"

Looking for the quote Duda, I have it downloaded but don't know how to put it on here. Will find it on youtube for you.

Found it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by rock4eva

I also like "Are You Listening To Me Mr Security Man"

Looking for the quote Duda, I have it downloaded but don't know how to put it on here. Will find it on youtube for you.

Found it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank u so much! :thumbsup:

fuck I just love when Axl gets angry

Axl Rose, on the bands that imitate Guns N' Roses.

"It doesn't bother me at all except when I feel bands aren't pushing themselves creatively. I don't enjoy being imitated; I'd rather inspire than be imitated … We never tried to be like AC/DC or the Rolling Stones, but we were certainly massively inspired by them."

"You know.. sometimes you think about it when your girlfriend or your boyfriend is a pain in the fuckin' ass and you just wish you could cut their fuckin' head off and stuff it in a bag and stick it in the backyard"

TRUE FUCKIN' STORY.

Edited by pi2loc

"Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

Axl has a very... creative mind that’s for sure. >_>;;

And also: “Sometimes your friends are your lovers, or have been at one time.”

XD

That's the clip. I have a bootleg of the show somewhere but at the moment I can't for the life of me remember what show it was. They restart Jungle afterwards and Axl kicks some major ass. Awesome, energetic performance.

That's the clip. I have a bootleg of the show somewhere but at the moment I can't for the life of me remember what show it was. They restart Jungle afterwards and Axl kicks some major ass. Awesome, energetic performance.