What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see them alright. What do you see?

i see nothing as if someone posted nothing and hit reply lol when i go to youtube to watch a video it just stays black. i went to the google forums for youtube and lots of people are complaining about it not working for them, so i dont know whats going on lol

Edited by bran

i see nothing as if someone posted nothing and hit reply lol when i go to youtube to watch a video it just stays black. i went to the google forums for youtube and lots of people are complaining about it not working for them, so i dont know whats going on lol

You might want to try a different browser. I'm running Firefox (the latest version) and it works. Also ensure Flash player is working right and is updated. Other than that, I've got no suggestions.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

You might want to try a different browser. I'm running Firefox (the latest version) and it works. Also ensure Flash player is working right and is updated. Other than that, I've got no suggestions.

http://helpx.adobe.c...ash-player.html

yeah flash is working fine i can go on daily motion and those videos work fine it worked all day until about 2 hrs ago. the tech support gave me a way so i can view videos until they fix whatever problem it is, seems regional or something alot of issues coming from NH and VT it seems.

thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

Edited by bran