What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

testaments new album is killer 9/10

Amazing album. Throne of Thorns is a badass track.

yeah it is one of the standout tracks, what i like about it is it is so varied even the the ballady song cold embrace was very good. testament sounds so rejuvinated and inspired on this album and gene hoglan on drums :drool:

yeah it is one of the standout tracks, what i like about it is it is so varied even the the ballady song cold embrace was very good. testament sounds so rejuvinated and inspired on this album and gene hoglan on drums :drool:

Hoglan is a beast on this record. I'm loving the variety. The title track is insanely good and remind me of a heavier Ritual track.

Hoglan is a beast on this record. I'm loving the variety. The title track is insanely good and remind me of a heavier Ritual track.

yeah thats what i love about it, it has a throwback to it from the early days of testament but also has a little bit of the gathering thrown in their as well, plus it has its own fresh sound, every review site is giving it great marks