What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got all the main albums in November for like 20 bucks and I haven't stopped listening since. Should be getting Power Metal in the mail off ebay real soon. Vulgars my favourite, with Trendkill just behind and I think FBD is pretty shit other than the first 4 songs and the Sabbath cover.

Well I got all the main albums in November for like 20 bucks and I haven't stopped listening since. Should be getting Power Metal in the mail off ebay real soon. Vulgars my favourite, with Trendkill just behind and I think FBD is pretty shit other than the first 4 songs and the Sabbath cover.

So you're like a newer Pantera fan?

Yeah I'm.new but a massive fan though. New but not a noob so to say.

So you're like a newer Pantera fan?

Yeah I'm.new but a massive fan though. New but not a noob so to say.

They were amazing! I've loved them since i was 14. :wub:

Phil ruined it imo. Its always the asshole singer.

i got to pantera when i was 11 or 12 it was my older brothers favorite band

cowobys from hell, vulgar display of power and the great southern trendkill are the best

the albums before phil are mediocre i am the night is decent but power metal is pretty damn good IMO

king diamond- blue eyes

Guest Len B'stard

Nothing :(:( I couldn't find my earphones, i had to get the train to work musicless. MUSICLESS I SAYS!!! I'm shaking from Stooges withdrawl :scared:

Nothing :(:( I couldn't find my earphones, i had to get the train to work musicless. MUSICLESS I SAYS!!! I'm shaking from Stooges withdrawl :scared:

Jesus Christ man! That is brutal. I remember I got to work once and accidentally left my headphones at home and had to go for 9 hours with no music. I nearly killed myself and all my fellow employees.

Guest Len B'stard

Jesus Christ man! That is brutal. I remember I got to work once and accidentally left my headphones at home and had to go for 9 hours with no music. I nearly killed myself and all my fellow employees.

Can you do me a favour please, for the sake of this sad stranger, could you download a copy of the album Raw Power by The Stooges and just to it for me please? I need to know that that albums being heard somewhere this morning, honestly, it's important, i might not make it through the day, God'll love you for it...and so will Iggy Pop :lol: