What are you listening to right now?

Zint

Nothing :(:( I couldn't find my earphones, i had to get the train to work musicless. MUSICLESS I SAYS!!! I'm shaking from Stooges withdrawl :scared:

Jesus Christ man! That is brutal. I remember I got to work once and accidentally left my headphones at home and had to go for 9 hours with no music. I nearly killed myself and all my fellow employees.

Can you do me a favour please, for the sake of this sad stranger, could you download a copy of the album Raw Power by The Stooges and just to it for me please? I need to know that that albums being heard somewhere this morning, honestly, it's important, i might not make it through the day, God'll love you for it...and so will Iggy Pop :lol:

OK! Just for you! I've never heard it before anyway *embarassed*

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Nothing :(:( I couldn't find my earphones, i had to get the train to work musicless. MUSICLESS I SAYS!!! I'm shaking from Stooges withdrawl :scared:

Jesus Christ man! That is brutal. I remember I got to work once and accidentally left my headphones at home and had to go for 9 hours with no music. I nearly killed myself and all my fellow employees.

Can you do me a favour please, for the sake of this sad stranger, could you download a copy of the album Raw Power by The Stooges and just to it for me please? I need to know that that albums being heard somewhere this morning, honestly, it's important, i might not make it through the day, God'll love you for it...and so will Iggy Pop :lol:

YAY!!! Thank you!!! I can guarantee you that, providing you listen to it all the way through very loud, it will be an expierience akin to jumping off a tall building with a parachute and a headful of cocaine...and never hitting the ground :D

YAY!!! Thank you!!! I can guarantee you that, providing you listen to it all the way through very loud, it will be an expierience akin to jumping off a tall building with a parachute and a headful of cocaine...and never hitting the ground :D

Hahahahahaha! :lol: Well since I've never done that either I might be killing two birds with one stone! I'm not generally a punk rock person but I think with music you have to hear things at the right time and you hear it then in a completely different way. It's like NIN, I never liked them before, but I discovered that I unknowingly had their first CD in my iTunes library and listened to it about 6 months ago and was blown away by it! Here I was, with it in iTunes for like 6 years and all this time I and no idea there were these amazing gems just sitting there! I couldn't fucking believe it! By the way, I just looked and discovered Iggy Pop Brick by Brick in there too, which I never knew was there either. Is it any good?

Guest Len B'stard

Hahahahahaha! :lol: Well since I've never done that either I might be killing two birds with one stone! I'm not generally a punk rock person but I think with music you have to hear things at the right time and you hear it then in a completely different way. It's like NIN, I never liked them before, but I discovered that I unknowingly had their first CD in my iTunes library and listened to it about 6 months ago and was blown away by it! Here I was, with it in iTunes for like 6 years and all this time I and no idea there were these amazing gems just sitting there! I couldn't fucking believe it! By the way, I just looked and discovered Iggy Pop Brick by Brick in there too, which I never knew was there either. Is it any good?

Iggys not punk, Iggy started in 1969 before there was a punk, Iggy was just kinda mental so lazy journalists are like, OK, he's punk. Brick by Brick is pretty good but if you're getting his solo stuff you should start maybe with something like The Idiot, which is totally cool and amazing and electric and...sounds like something vampires might make in basements in Berlin. Two very specific vampires that is :lol: But Raw Power, Raw Power, Raw Power, Raw Power! :lol: We should stop hijacking this thread before we annoy someone!

Iggys not punk, Iggy started in 1969 before there was a punk, Iggy was just kinda mental so lazy journalists are like, OK, he's punk. Brick by Brick is pretty good but if you're getting his solo stuff you should start maybe with something like The Idiot, which is totally cool and amazing and electric and...sounds like something vampires might make in basements in Berlin. Two very specific vampires that is :lol: But Raw Power, Raw Power, Raw Power, Raw Power! :lol: We should stop hijacking this thread before we annoy someone!

Yes you are right. Just listened to Search & Destoy on YouTube though and I can't believe how much Duff tries to make himself sound like Iggy when he sings. Must have been a big fan.

The sound of the dishwasher.

which is sort of what Dead End Street by The Kinks is about :lol:

Hahaha! That's great! So we're sitting on opposite sides of the globe listening to the same thing in unison, but not the same thing, if you know what I mean? :thumbsup: