What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle has the best F-Beer and some of the best F-bands

:tongue2:

Have you ever thrown an Xmas egg to Earth from Andromeda to check if in my kitcken it will be stek and peas to make rice and beans a la sausage, peeps? :sleeper:

Cast by a different hand it is. How's the million of spiders, going, oh my god, your world. Oh my god, in your world. Oh my god in your own world? Comprehend: there is nothing you can do to me, stab me, shoot me. :D

I am so excited this Halloween. Like a little F-girl wearing white dressing! At least the gender was established. Let me take you back to the schoolen with this immigrant song in the opening of the Grand Illusion Tour, so tell me, tell me , I dont know where I have been! Tell me , tell me , and then please tell me again, my body's a chin chin

1000 days in sodom!

10 000 days in Zion!

46 & 2 but not by the means of carbonated soda. No. Killa beast to kill free peas? :no:

saint vitus and venom are awesome :awesomeface:

Guest Len B'stard

The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored.

Yay! :)

Wouldn't you just LOVE to step outside of yourself for 5 mins and be Ian Brown and perform that song? :lol: I love the way he just bowls out onto the stage to that rumbling bass and stands dead centre and surveys the crowd, all chest out, looks to the right...and then to the left...and sort does a tiny little nod of approval, like Alexander surveying the breadth of his domain, it must feel like you own the fuckin' world, eh?

Yeah, that sounds really cool. I can't believe I've only just discovered them. The whole worlds gonna pass me by if I'm not careful. :lol: I kind of see music as a journey though and you discover things at the time that's right for you personally. :)

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, that sounds really cool. I can't believe I've only just discovered them. The whole worlds gonna pass me by if I'm not careful. :lol: I kind of see music as a journey though and you discover things at the time that's right for you personally. :)

Yeah, same here, i only started listening to Nilsson two months ago, as an avowed Lennon fanatic who knows everything about the boy except perhaps what his farts smelt like, it's weird that i should not've listened to ol' Harry before now. Check out She Bangs the Drum and Waterfall, Waterfalls my favorite Roses track.

On topic:

I'm Happy Just To Dance With You - The Beatles

Guest Len B'stard

I love Waterfall! I was listening track by track and the first one is amazing and then I made a mental note "third track is great too" and I just checked and that's Waterfall! Too funny! :)

The power of The Roses, the secret to their success is their rhythm section. Watching Reni drum, the ease and loose-ness and sort of cool that he drums with is quite fuckin' exceptional, the secret to The Stone Roses is a groove, like Mani said, the blackest whiteboys on the planet :) Waterfalls a fuckin gem, it's literally one of those songs that i walk down the street listening to on my ipod on a sunny day and feel like Christs God-child, there's is literally not a note out of place on that song :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umwQG7fue84

Watch the drummer, all in the wrist :)

Watch the drummer, all in the wrist :)

I've not really watched drummers much before but you can see he's really playing that instrument in its own right. It's not just a backing beat. It looks like once he starts he couldn't stop even if he wanted to, know what I mean? They really get maximum sound out of each individual instrument too. It really seems like a case of the sum is greater than the parts. The song has a lovely meandering quality to it. :)