What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit is pretty good. I didn't know them.

great band unfortunetly the lead singer and mastermind of the band david gold passed away last year so the band is basically no more. they have their own sound it is hard to describe they mash rock,black metal,doom metal and make something amazing, you should check out agalloch as well they came out earlier and are similar style to woods of ypres but still their own style

This shit is pretty good. I didn't know them.

great band unfortunetly the lead singer and mastermind of the band david gold passed away last year so the band is basically no more. they have their own sound it is hard to describe they mash rock,black metal,doom metal and make something amazing, you should check out agalloch as well they came out earlier and are similar style to woods of ypres but still their own style

R.I.P.

With Teeth - NIN

the new Liars album is fucking awesome.

It's called WIXIW and I recommend it to anyone who likes subtle electronic music. It's sinister, it's electronic almost the full way through, it's creepy, it's drones on and on in a good way, it's not very melodic, it's produced perfectly. It's basically the Kid A of this year. My favourite record of the decade so far I'd venture to say.