Black Metal band in anti-Islamic outrage

Bansidhe

Being anti-Islamic these days is basically the status quo.

Vreid shoud win the awards

Yes? Based on their first 2 releases, I found them to be a good band. However, they seemed entrenched in the "black n' roll" genre which prevented them from being able to approach Windir's majesty, in my view. How's their latest work?

Being anti-Islamic these days is basically the status quo.

Vreid shoud win the awards

Yes? Based on their first 2 releases, I found them to be a good band. However, they seemed entrenched in the "black n' roll" genre which prevented them from being able to approach Windir's majesty, in my view. How's their latest work?

Can't go wrong with black metal AND a cowbell! I do think their latest CD's are better than the first two, but then again I can barely remember their first ones as I have only heard once or something.I have mostly been listening to their third album "I krig" and recently their new album "V".

I guess they have moved firther away from the sognametall genre they brought with them from the Windir days.

Årabrot won the awards by the way

These Black Metal guys are nuts... remember when that burzum guy, Varg something, killed that mayhem dude, Euronymous? There's also the church burning thing.

Varg Vikernes is just one guy. Most black metal guys are great people

Yeah, I guess so. Sorry for making a stereotype out of it.

These Black Metal guys are nuts... remember when that burzum guy, Varg something, killed that mayhem dude, Euronymous? There's also the church burning thing.

That's okay. The media have built up on the whole black metal stereotype for 20 years now. Most black metal musicians have got a high level of self-irony (they pretty much need to)

That's okay. The media have built up on the whole black metal stereotype for 20 years now. Most black metal musicians have got a high level of self-irony (they pretty much need to)

thats for sure the media tries to paint every black metal band as church burning, murdering psychos which is just bullshit