Official Website

Spirit

Were those the pics Katarina Benzova is talking about on Facebook?

->

Hi everyone. There was a leak of pictures yesterday..All the new Guns N Roses pics that are all over the internet from past 24 hours are mine and leaked without watermark.Please stop sharing it and will get back to u shortly with much more:))

https://www.facebook.com/KatarinaBenzova

there was a leak.... ?

I still didn't HEAR anything....

Pics are pics are pics....they are nice...even more than that...but still....pics...

A leak....

Is like an angel...

whispering in my ear...singing...

as in....music....

guitars....

and VOCALS of Mr. Demon himself !!!

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heaven forbid something get online that doesn't have your watermark.

Not the point.

I'm sure all she wants is a a small watermark in the corner of the photos that will show they she took them, which is completely understandable in my opinion.

Hell, there are a damn good number of pictures online now that she didn't expect to be there and I can see why she'd be a little upset.

Hopefully the moderators delete all of the pictures that were posted on the board.

Someone save them all in case it's a full sized watermark :P

Why did that company get pics...audio...new music....they should take "care" of that...

Unfortunately we "just" got pics...and to be honest...very nice pics....

and ofc she deserves a little watermark...

damndamndamn... if those "amateurs" only would have 1 song to take care for...

(or maybe those "amateurs" are a little part of a bigger plan)

They have added a couple of names to the releases section. http://www.gunsnroses.com/releases

Is anyone else unable to view their profile at the moment?

what u mean by "names"?

and yeah, it keeps bouncing me to write the password...

just clean the cookies/cache and login work fine....

I cleaned my cache and cookies and it still doesn't log in.

They have added a couple of names to the releases section. http://www.gunsnroses.com/releases

Is anyone else unable to view their profile at the moment?

what u mean by "names"?

and yeah, it keeps bouncing me to write the password...

just clean the cookies/cache and login work fine....

I cleaned my cache and cookies and it still doesn't log in.

Yeah mine still won't work. And I can't look at the photo's anymore. Is that because that chick was whinging about the watermarks or something?

I can still check friend requests but that's it.

General Membership

$29.99

Sku: GUN-SUB-001

Package Includes:

-Access to digital (community)

-Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets

-Exclusive bandana

-Official laminate

** PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not guaranteed. All fan club subscription sales are final. There are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions for any reason, including inability to purchase pre-sale tickets. **

and

Premium Membership

$49.99

Sku: GUN-SUB-002

Package Includes:

-Access to digital (community)

-Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets

-Fan Club T-Shirt

-Exclusive bandana

-Official laminate

** PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not guaranteed. All fan club subscription sales are final. There are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions for any reason, including inability to purchase pre-sale tickets. **

So they can throw in a t-shirt for the "fan club", but not the $250 ticket to see them in concert... :rolleyes:

I will not be getting a membership at least until I see a functional website, including especially a store that I can rely on. Also not until there are confirmed future projects with this band besides touring the same setlist.

I hate when bands have things like this. I mean, "exclusive fan-club pre-sale tickets"? Screw off. Is every show from now on going to off VIP TICKETS WITH 15 MINUTE EARLY ACCESS. C'mon...

The only band I would ever consider doing something like this for would be U2, as their fans are almost guaranteed some sort of release each year for being part of the fan-club.

This just seems like a waste of money, in my opinion.

/rant

Also, what in the hell is the point of the laminate? :monkey:

If the shirt was cool it'd be one thing, but I don't have much faith in that. And as for the bandanna, it'll be cool to look at the day you get it and maybe hang up, but not many people are going to be wearing it, I don't think.

Edited by Black Sabbath

you're kidding me. now they want us to pay to access that stupid website that has nothing on it???

EDIT: I won't be joining, either. The only way I would pay to be part of a fan club is if they gave out exclusive vinyl EPs or something. I've given this band enough of my hard-earned money, i'm not gonna give them more so I can join their stupid website. :rofl-lol:

Edited by nonlinear