2/10 - New York (Roseland Ballroom) updates

Tyler Drama

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was Axl's voice? Is it back to it's 2010 form?

I think his voice was OK

Guns N' Roses - Nightrain Live Roseland Ballroom, NYC 02/10/12 CLUB SHOW complete Multi-Cam

Nightrain might be misleading as it's always quite good, but his voice sounds fine.

What i miss is the power in his voice when he sings "i'm on the nightrain" (@1.38) and sometimes it sounds like he is out of breath.

yeah just judging from the videos he's voice isnt all that strong, however remember this is his first show of the tour and he only get stronger from here.

How MUCH stronger however is the question, but i have faith, 2010? probably not, but im sure it will be as good or better than 2011.

I think his voice was OK

Guns N' Roses - Nightrain Live Roseland Ballroom, NYC 02/10/12 CLUB SHOW complete Multi-Cam

the bitch is at it again (nyc bitch committee i mean)

no sign of his 2010 voice and power :(

You are right. It's funny, at the time I remember thinking this wasn't as good as the night before in Montreal. i wish we had a bootleg of Montreal. Axl absolutely killed it that night.

What i miss is the power in his voice when he sings "i'm on the nightrain" (@1.38) and sometimes it sounds like he is out of breath.

Ever since I heard him scream like a mad demon on nightrain, that song has never been the same. always forget what show it was. you guys know which one i mean? it was probably in japan or australia or somewhere?

I think his voice was OK

the bitch is at it again (nyc bitch committee i mean)

no sign of his 2010 voice and power :(

You are right. It's funny, at the time I remember thinking this wasn't as good as the night before in Montreal. i wish we had a bootleg of Montreal. Axl absolutely killed it that night.

Yeah, and his voice in Sydney '10 and even Adelaide was just out of this world, he had such control of his power, now it's seeming a little forced.

But I think it will only get stronger

I think his voice was OK

He sounds awesome for his first show in over a month. Let us not remember Rio 2011.. Or 2001 for that matter... He will only get better too. Good to see him in full spirits and shaking fans hands, love when he does that.

Edited by Young_Gun