2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not impressed with this opener, all I did was stare at their set list taped on the stage in front of me and try to figure out what song they were on and how many more to go. It was always too many till they got to the last one.

a lot of openers I find are like that, I was spoiled seeing gnr in 07, Bach opened as well as rose tattoo!

I was not impressed with this opener, all I did was stare at their set list taped on the stage in front of me and try to figure out what song they were on and how many more to go. It was always too many till they got to the last one.

Agreed. Baz does a great job of warming up the crowd, even though I feared for my life with his microphone cord lasso. It is nice whenyou can actually recognize and sing along to some songs.

The Last Vegas seemed like they were trying to be a mix of the stones and buckcherry, but were not succeeding at either. I'm sure it is a huge honor though to open up for GNR so good for them!

Haha, same here :lol:

Gn'R should just stick to having Baz or The Pretty Reckless open.

Edited by Purely Magnetic

I've been saying this for the longest time. Baz is the perfect opener for GN'R.

A-fucking-greed.

Last Vegas on their last song now.

a lot of openers I find are like that, I was spoiled seeing gnr in 07, Bach opened as well as rose tattoo!

YES!!! I had a new respect for Rose Tattoo after seeing them open for Guns. Not that I disliked them, but I wasn't too aware of them. They fucken rocked it. Same as Bach. As much as I despise him as a personality, he is a great showman.

He really is.

The Pretty Reckless is actually a good band, also. And perfect eye-candy. ;)

Lead singer just told us that he's "fuckin' bad"

The good part is I think they are almost done by the time he told how bad he was.

I was waiting for you to respond to that part :rofl-lol:

Ha! I remember that part, I agreed with him! Outloud!

Please excuse me, I suck at quoting and replying on my iPhone. Switching to laptop. Ugh.

He really is.

The Pretty Reckless is actually a good band, also. And perfect eye-candy. ;)

Not to mention the lead singer is cute.

BLS was a good opener too from what I have heard