Axl Rose Died in 2006

Flayer

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/axlrose.asp

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Comment: By Mark Diegl

Associated Press Writer

Rock band front-man Axl Rose has been found dead in a Las Vegas hotel room, authorities report. Rose, who had allegedly very recently fell back into the world of drug use after being clean and sober for years, was found with "a large amount of narcotics", Bill Sayer, spokesperson for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept. stated Wednesday. Inquiries into the types of narcotics found with Rose went unanswered.

Rose, whose birthname is William Bruce Rose, leaves behind a son and a daughter, the result of a marriage to ex-wife Erin Everly in the early 90's which was annulled.

© 2006 The Associated Press.

Someone better go tell Axl about this.

Where would we be if Snopes wasn't around to debunk these hoaxes?

The only part of that fake story I wish was real is that Axl had some kids. I think it would be awesome if he had kids to carry on his name and his legacy of amazing music. you know his kids would inherit his talents for sure.

Well you never know, he might have some dotted all across the world due to the sheer amount of groupies... :shrugs:

:tongue2:

The only part of that fake story I wish was real is that Axl had some kids. I think it would be awesome if he had kids to carry on his name and his legacy of amazing music. you know his kids would inherit his talents for sure.

Agree, sounds like he really wanted to have kids. As you say they most likely would inherit his love of music, look at so many artists who had parents into some type of music and their offspring also performing.

You have never been to the Netherlands.

Axl Rose has a legendary hatred for the Dutch, because seriously, fuck those people.

1993, 2006, 2010, 2012. He even went to see Kiss here in Holland.

I think the Dutch are in the clear.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Axl has +/- 10 kids around this planet.

You spent $38,000 on a life-sized replica doll with over 100 points of articulation custom made to look, feel, and smell exactly like Axl Rose.

And when you position its arms to gently hold you, no place in the world feels safer.

I am sure someone on here has done this.

Agree, sounds like he really wanted to have kids. As you say they most likely would inherit his love of music, look at so many artists who had parents into some type of music and their offspring also performing.

Yeah alot and some of them are even performing with their dads now.

If Axl does have kids around the world, I would imagine those women would have come forward already at least to get some money from him. If there are some kids out there, I hope that at least Axl is aware of them. I think he would step up and take care of them if he did have kids.

Hey Axl is only 50 and men can have kids until they drop, so he can still have children. It would be very cool to hear that Axl is a dad. like I said Axl's so talented and I know his kids would get that talent for sure.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl died in 06 & the imposter Axl recruited after doesn't have the innovativeness or prowess to do anything other than tour behind CD.

You have never been to the Netherlands.

Axl Rose has a legendary hatred for the Dutch, because seriously, fuck those people.

1993, 2006, 2010, 2012. He even went to see Kiss here in Holland.

I think the Dutch are in the clear.

Guns were also in Holland in 1987, in Paradiso, Amsterdam, and 1992 in Rotterdam.