Axl Rose Died in 2006

Flayer

You have never been to the Netherlands.

Axl Rose has a legendary hatred for the Dutch, because seriously, fuck those people.

1993, 2006, 2010, 2012. He even went to see Kiss here in Holland.

I think the Dutch are in the clear.

Guns were also in Holland in 1987, in Paradiso, Amsterdam, and 1992 in Rotterdam.

Ah that's right, I was only sure about the last 4.

The only part of that fake story I wish was real is that Axl had some kids. I think it would be awesome if he had kids to carry on his name and his legacy of amazing music. you know his kids would inherit his talents for sure.

Agree, sounds like he really wanted to have kids. As you say they most likely would inherit his love of music, look at so many artists who had parents into some type of music and their offspring also performing.

now that is funny but also i do find it sad he has no kids yet he always wanted some.

maybe 1 day although maybe 50 is to old

Why are you assuming he wanted to have kids? Cause if that was really the case, don't you think he probably would have already?

Edited by MBRose

Why are you assuming he wanted to have kids? Cause if that was really the case, don't you think he probably would have already?

Axl used to talk about wanting to have kids back in the day.

Also, in that one interview Beta gave some years ago, she also claimed that Axl's biggest dream is to be a father.

Also, in that one interview Beta gave some years ago, she also claimed that Axl's biggest dream is to be a father.

Back in the day is a long time ago, so is Beta's interview. You mean the one from 10 years ago?

In 10 years a lot can change, I don't know if it's still the like that.

Back in the day is a long time ago, so is Beta's interview. You mean the one from 10 years ago?

But your question is in the past tense. :P

the sad part is that when you look him up on google event under the 24 hr or week only range of news or articles they still will list that awful tritan or whatever that site is (spelling it correctly is too good for them) as if they're trying to update it or just up' it everytime there is news about him :thumbsdown: They did so, especially around his birthday, I sa that and it was as if it was new news looling at the day it was posted the day before or something sadly. Just pitiful, given the recent fallen comrades, sorta speak of his (Whitney, Don, Etta, others...)

But your question is in the past tense. :P

You are right, my mistake. :)

But I read a lot of times how sad it is for him. But I really believe it's not. He probably could have kids, if he really wanted those.

He probably could have settled down, but I don't think he really wants or can do that after all these years. It would be very difficult to make a change like that. Maybe he is happy with his lifestyle now, no need to feel sorry, like some do. Just my thoughts about this. :shrugs: