GNR facebook rant

bumblerose

umm to droezle (fool please and it's you win some you lose some, hell it even sounds better then whatever you wrote) or/and whoemver, it really should be directed ot the daily mail (whom I believe set this off) who took the time once again to tell everyone that Axl doesn't not only look the same when he was 25, but that they played to an empty crowd, though I hear folks eventually left cause of the late time. It's one thing when commenters or fans say stuff like that but when folks continually write stuff about someone's appearance, then it says alot about them, no matter whom they're talking about or deserve it.

That said, this shouldn't come off a such as a boiling point I mean they're gonna have to face it it will be folks who write this stuff not only cause of their opinion but the fact that I bet that powers that be want to in order to split the band up and make them throw in the towel so they think Axl or whomever's gonna get the old band back together. Don't they see what they're trying to do to them. Hopefully they'll get it by now or later lol :tongue2:

Will Axl win your respect when he gave you an autograph?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you do have a good point. I'm not saying Fernando doesn't do his job or whatever, but he is VERY VERY well compensated...

Out of curiosity, how is he compensated?

Lives in a mansion, gets paid a managers salary(although that may be split 3 ways), tours the world, gets his friends into VIP, all the rock n' roll perks, drives nice cars, etc etc. I'm not sure how old he is, maybe late 20's but I say he is living a fairly fruitful life wouldn't you?

I have no idea about the life he is leading. And without a full disclosure of the compensation he is having, including wages, and his responsibilities, I am reluctant to conclude.

That's why I was conservative with my answer. I could have said he is making millions a year and has everything paid for but I just told you what is evident. He lives very comfortably from what I have seen. It's safe to say he is getting at least the standard managers salary(again probably split 3 ways) which is about 20% of the gross income of the band. He does live with Axl. He does have nice cars as seen on his photos. His friends have been seen in the VIP sections. He does tour with Guns etc.

Doesn't he live with his wife?

Jealous much

You wouldn't want that life? Touring the world with Axl/GNR, no financial worries?

Really, why did you even waste your time with that response? "Jealous much" I mean seriously dude? Obviously, yes, WE'RE ALL HUGE FUCKING GNR FANS, we'd all love Fernando's job. I can't stand people like you. Fuck off.

I wouldn't want that job...