House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

YG good point you brang up about Finck/Axl/Brain obviously not having any bad blood between them, things aren't always as they seem or as others try to portray :)

I can only imagine robins face backstage when he heard dj playing his TIL solo tonight, it would of been excruciating.

And btw where's voodoochild tonight? He's gonna have a heartattack (out of amazement) :D

LOL, I'm here, just woke up and had tons of Twitter and Facebook mentions about it. Yeah, it did gave me a heartattack. :scared:

Anyways, that's clearly not a sign of a come back, but it's fucking awesome that there's no bad blood between those guys. And I can't wait to listen/watch this performance, there MUST BE a bootleg of this concert!

And yeah, I miss Robin that much.

Robin, despite my antipathy for him in GNR in general, I will never argue one thing he did for GNR: Encouraging Ax to play TIL, and his guitar solo. It's so much better that DJ's shit.

I wanna hear Buckethead next ;)

Yes! I would of loved to see Bucket and Ron together. rock4 rock1

Buckethead was essential in CD conception. Best guitar player ever in GNR.

Guest gunns5

@voodoochild

Yeah agreed, I think the door has now closed on them returning full time, at least to touring however if brain and finck are still in the mix (pun intended) in the future of gnr wether it be studio o otherwise, then it's only a good thing.

Edited by gunns5

what are the odds of finke replacing bumblefoot for next tour, we know bumble is struggling with his injury. finke shows up out of know where then this from bumblefoot on facebook. Thanks to the Guns N' Roses fans, band & crew for all the great times :) Flying home in a few hours.... doctors & drugs, needles & knives. Goodbye.

not trying to start anything, just coincidental i guess.

what are the odds of finke replacing bumblefoot for next tour, we know bumble is struggling with his injury. finke shows up out of know where then this from bumblefoot on facebook. Thanks to the Guns N' Roses fans, band & crew for all the great times :) Flying home in a few hours.... doctors & drugs, needles & knives. Goodbye.

Hmmm Robin can't play the virtuoso style that Bucket/Ron can though. Would make much more sense for Bucket to replace Ron if Ron cannot go on but I doubt it very much that Bucket would come back. Bucket is a very very prolific artist and puts out multiple albums every year. Touring with Guns and the unpredictability that comes with it(having to cancel solo shows, Guns shows being cancelled etc) would hinder his ability to do his own thing. Don't get me wrong, I would fucken die happy if Bucket or Robin came back. But we have more chance of Axl performing with the original line up at the HOF than that happening...

Ok, if Axl still wanted to record a Better video, yesterday's gig was the rigth time. :)

@voodoochild

Yeah agreed, I think the door has now closed on them returning full time, at least to touring however if brain and finck are still in the mix (pun intended) in the future of gnr wether it be studio o otherwise, then it's only a good thing.

But I always felt they were still in the mix because thats what happened to Bucket. Still, very very happy to see those guys still having fun with GNR despite several claims here on otherwise.

Hmmm Robin can't play the virtuoso style that Bucket/Ron can though. Would make much more sense for Bucket to replace Ron if Ron cannot go on but I doubt it very much that Bucket would come back. Bucket is a very very prolific artist and puts out multiple albums every year. Touring with Guns and the unpredictability that comes with it(having to cancel solo shows, Guns shows being cancelled etc) would hinder his ability to do his own thing. Don't get me wrong, I would fucken die happy if Bucket or Robin came back. But we have more chance of Axl performing with the original line up at the HOF than that happening...

Didnt see Ron's comment, but I dont think a temporary Bucket return that far fetched. I mean, Axl kinda proved in this last legs of the tour how he can be professional and getting his ass on stage every night.

Ok, if Axl still wanted to record a Better video, yesterday's gig was the rigth time. :)

@voodoochild

But I always felt they were still in the mix because thats what happened to Bucket. Still, very very happy to see those guys still having fun with GNR despite several claims here on otherwise.

Didnt see Ron's comment, but I dont think a temporary Bucket return that far fetched. I mean, Axl kinda proved in this last legs of the tour how he can be professional and getting his ass on stage every night.

I have heard Bucket was not too fond of his tenure in Guns N' Roses but that could be all hearsay, he did thank Axl in the linear notes. I would die instantly if he was brought back into the fold.

Edited by Young_Gun

how the hell you know what Finck solo in TIL sounds like, as far as i'm aware he never played it live, no that's right never. Easy for any artist to sit behind a studio and let them edit out the crap. You guys are seriously dumb when it comes to music. Finck could play it no better live than dj. God some of you.