House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the hell you know what Finck solo in TIL sounds like, as far as i'm aware he never played it live, no that's right never. Easy for any artist to sit behind a studio and let them edit out the crap. You guys are seriously dumb when it comes to music. Finck could play it no better live than dj. God some of you.

Disregarding the emotional outburst in your reply, I agree with everything except the claim that "Finck could play it no better live than dj". By adding such a statement to your post you yourself is doing the same thing you accuse others of: Assuming how Finck would handle a solo live. Fact is no one knows, and speculation either way, like you are doing -- while amusingly criticising other for the very same thing -- is only speculation.

Still can't believe Robin played Better last night with the guys...! I woke up around three o'clock in the morning feeling a little bit strange... bet my ass was result of the energy unleashed by the event!

:lol:Finck on Fire!!!!! That was certainly a Fringe event! hehehehhe! B)

It was Alt Finck

:rofl-lol:

how the hell you know what Finck solo in TIL sounds like, as far as i'm aware he never played it live, no that's right never. Easy for any artist to sit behind a studio and let them edit out the crap. You guys are seriously dumb when it comes to music. Finck could play it no better live than dj. God some of you.

Disregarding the emotional outburst in your reply, I agree with everything except the claim that "Finck could play it no better live than dj". By adding such a statement to your post you yourself is doing the same thing you accuse others of: Assuming how Finck would handle a solo live. Fact is no one knows, and speculation either way, like you are doing -- while amusingly criticising other for the very same thing -- is only speculation.

In fairness, I don't think the studio sounds that great. I think DJ's flows better.

Yes have to agree with you actually. I was speculating. I don't get all the love for Finck, he was slated show after show when he was in the band. I remember

apparently some other folks here as well....

"Quote

Eddie Trunk‏

Tons of people here. Just a few I see standing around me; Lisa Marie Presely, Dane Cook, Owen Wilson, @sebastianbach one of the Winklevoss'"

Lisa Marie came back for some more partying with Axl! She really loves him!

What an excellent ending to a great tour!! Perhaps the consistently best tour in the history of Guns N' Roses :). Now I wish the band gets some well-deserved rest (especially Bumbles) and are fit for fight again in May. And if possible, cram in a few days of working on a new record ;)

THANK YOU, GUNS N' ROSES!

Setlist ?

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

3. Mr Brownstone

4. It's So easy

5. Sorry

6. You're Crazy

7. Rocket Queen

8. Estranged

9. Richard Fortus Solo

10. Live And Let Die