House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate hearing dj play robins solo. Robin played his Better solo flawlessly last night. Clean tone, soulful phrasing and string bends.... I wish he played TIL and his Better solo proves it would have been amazing. He never played it live so it's not rehearsed so I'm sure that's why it wouldnt have happened. Fink coming out last night was like Brian May.coming out. He had a rock god presence, played like he's Jeff Beck and he out classes DJ. DJ with the top hot, cigarettes and Hulk Hogan like crowd interaction is Beautiful Creatures, Motley Crue etc... Not nu GNR.

+1

+1

Was possibly my favorite gnr show ive been to except maybe the hob nye vegas show. Robin Fink was great, Sebastian Bach was brilliant.. he really got Axl and the crowd going. Axl had an energy that wasnt there at the forum show. Like I said in another thread, Axl really seemed excited to have Robin there. Anyone know who the guest that.didnt show up for mamma kin was? I was thinking either steven tyler, joe perry or izzy.

I've been checking in on every show thread on this tour, but for some reason I thought this one was tonight and missed all the fireworks, lol. Sounds like a fantastic fucking gig to end the taour. I was never a big Finck fan and don't want him back in the band, but man it's great that he and Brain got back out there to jam with the guys. Really wish they would have streamed this one, MyGNR would have spontaneously combusted.

Oh, and Dead Flowers is my favourite Stones tune, am excited that they played it again. Can't wait to see the video. Plus Mama Kin, My Michelle with Baz ... what a night!

I hate hearing dj play robins solo. Robin played his Better solo flawlessly last night. Clean tone, soulful phrasing and string bends.... I wish he played TIL and his Better solo proves it would have been amazing. He never played it live so it's not rehearsed so I'm sure that's why it wouldnt have happened. Fink coming out last night was like Brian May.coming out. He had a rock god presence, played like he's Jeff Beck and he out classes DJ. DJ with the top hot, cigarettes and Hulk Hogan like crowd interaction is Beautiful Creatures, Motley Crue etc... Not nu GNR.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

Bring on more Finck material!

Edited by sofine11