House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's that guy who recorded the Gibson Amphitheater 2006 gig in Blu-ray video when we need him?

Hey Axl, I still wanna hear that "Stevie Ray Vaughan-type solo". :thumbsup:

Im not into SRV that much, but what would be a good song that would fit in this description? I mean, obviously he was a bluesy guitarist, but other than that, is there anything else unique about his style that we can relate to Robin?

Sounds like a hell of a show to end the tour! Can't wait to see a video of Better.

Also, nice to see Mama Kin there. I had figured it'd probably never be played again unless they ever did something with Aerosmith. I'm just as shocked to see Dead Flowers there! Very cool.

Was never a big fan of Robin Finck, although he did win me over by kicking some ass on the 2006 tour. That being said, I think it's amazing that he and Brain came out last night to jam with the guys. What an epic show.

Not interested in hearing all the DJ bashing. He is doing just fine, and I don't believe Robin & Brain jamming means anything other than a guest appearance. Glad to hear there's no bitterness towards these guys from the GNR camp and vice-versa.

Was never a big fan of Robin Finck, although he did win me over by kicking some ass on the 2006 tour. That being said, I think it's amazing that he and Brain came out last night to jam with the guys. What an epic show.

Not interested in hearing all the DJ bashing. He is doing just fine, and I don't believe Robin & Brain jamming means anything other than a guest appearance. Glad to hear there's no bitterness towards these guys from the GNR camp and vice-versa.

I agree. It's just nice to see theres no bad blood between Brain, Robin and the new guys. No egos - just jamming and having a good time!

Fun fact being that when we had Robin back in 2001-2006, all you ass-clowns kept bashing him in every on-topic & non-topic....same as you do with Dj now. You boys n girls are definitely fucked in the brains. Real Columbine High material to say the least. :thumbsdown:

Fun fact being that when we had Robin back in 2001-2006, all you ass-clowns kept bashing him in every on-topic & non-topic....same as you do with Dj now. You boys n girls are definitely fucked in the brains. Real Columbine High material to say the least. :thumbsdown:

I liked Robin. :shrugs:

Well that's really because people compared to Buckethead now people are comparing to Ashba

Way to end the UCAP tour on a high note! :thumbsup:

I would never have dreamed they even had any plans for Robin and Brain being there or Dead Flowers and Mama Kin ever being played again. They definitely kept those surprises under wraps, no hints on GN'R Twitter or anything and thus you get the maximum effect. Those fans who were there must have had one HELL of an experience - lots of freak out moments for one show!

I liked Robin. :shrugs:

Yeah, I kept seeing people saying this but me, you and lots of other people I know liked Robin back in the day.

But yeah, even though I would love to have Robin back, I don't think last night gig means anything else than a guest spot.

Guest ben9785

I never thought he would even set foot on stage with GN'R again let alone last night. I'm glad that at least they are all on good terms. Obviously wish he hung around onstage for a while longer and accidentally unplugged a particular person's guitar but I'll refrain from that out of respect for others here.

Anyway just waiting for some video, that would be nice to see.