KISS and MOTLEY CRUE - The World's Biggest Rock Bands on One Stage - The Tour

gunsguy

Don't lie, you fucking love Tommy Thayer. :lol:

:lol:

Hey,I have no beef with Tommy Thayer (other than him agreeing to this Ace travesty)...but the shape of his face in the Ace make up...I just wanna smack him. :tongue2:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the Crue VIP tickets up close...over $1300.

Get fucked! :lol:

And you better at those prices.

With a champagne and lobster dinner...and a 40 ouncer in each hand.

...for starters! :lol:

Holy shit that is expensive, you are right you better be getting laid at that price!

Don't lie, you fucking love Tommy Thayer. :lol:

:lol:

Hey,I have no beef with Tommy Thayer (other than him agreeing to this Ace travesty)...but the shape of his face in the Ace make up...I just wanna smack him. :tongue2:

The guy's got a big head. When I met him I swear his head was like two of mine, and I thought I had a big head. :lol:

I guess you gotta have a big head to try filling Ace's boots. :tongue2:

Unless your name is Bruce Kulick. :thumbsup:

Bruce went in as Bruce...not pretending to be Ace. :tongue2:

But I know what you're saying though.

Mad props to Bruce. :)

I guess you gotta have a big head to try filling Ace's boots. :tongue2:

Unless your name is Bruce Kulick. :thumbsup:

Bruce went in as Bruce...not pretending to be Ace. :tongue2:

But I know what you're saying though.

Mad props to Bruce. :)

Mad props indeed. I always thought it took a lot of balls for him to totally change the solos, but it was great that he did. He manage to snag the feel for KISS music while still being himself. His solo for Deuce on Alive III is a great example of how to be yourself without straying too far from the original.

Now, when Vinnie Vincent changed the solos, I kind of wanted to strangle him. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Motley Crue and Kiss are a load of fuckin shit and you should all, i mean ALL, every single one of you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves for listening to their shit music, you are lesser human beings for having done so. Not that any of that makes me any better, just know, a piece of your soul breaks off and withers into dust everytime you listen to shit music like Motley Crue and Kiss. That is all.

Edited by sugaraylen

Motley Crue and Kiss are a load of fuckin shit and you should all, i mean ALL, every single one of you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves for listening to their shit music, you are lesser human beings for having done so. Not that any of that makes me any better, just know, a piece of your soul breaks off and withers into dust everytime you listen to shit music like Motley Crue and Kiss. That is all.

I don't get why you are on a GNR forum. Motley Crue is pretty damn similar to GNR. Or have you only heard their awful radio songs like Girls, Dr. Feelgood, Kickstart my Heart, etc.

Guest Len B'stard
I don't get why you are on a GNR forum. Motley Crue is pretty damn similar to GNR.

Sucking a lolly and sucking a dick have certain similarities too but you won't find me doing the latter....(cept the second Saturday of every month! :lol:) Ignore my comment, i was just being silly :) (still true though).

They're awesome. Their music is fun! :)

I knew you'd hate em :P haha

Guest Len B'stard

It's tired and boring and lazy and worst of all, insulting. Cheap third rate imitations of stuff that people were doing decades before and much better too, come to that.

It's tired and boring and lazy and worst of all, insulting. Cheap third rate imitations of stuff that people were doing decades before and much better too, come to that.

...oh well! :D I love them!

Decades before? Show me one song from the 1930s that sounds like Love Gun or Detroit Rock City. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Decades before? Show me one song from the 1930s that sounds like Love Gun or Detroit Rock City. :lol:

30s? :lol: I said decades, i didn't say 4 decades but while we're at is, what rock n roll type music with obvious sexual innuendo worked into the lyrics? Any number of fuckin artists man, the blues was fuckin famous for that shit. But i mean in the broader sense of it just being tired old rock n roll, its just fuckin...Kiss are especially vile...it's just patronising...corporate...a brand...a tired old fuckin old rock dinosaur set up, it's boring, it's cynical in the worst possible way, the music is so fuckin cheesy, it feels like it's almost a parody y'know? Like Spinal Tap or something...but it's not, they're being serious :lol: They're derivative without doing nothing with it. I read somewhere when they kicked off they saw the New York Dolls and wanted to be a band like that but they didn't think they were pretty enough so they just made like, this band of Alice Coopers.

And Motley Crue, i mean, what are they if not a shit west coast version of the New York Dolls without one single solitary shred of the coolness and originality...fucking ten years later at that...over 10 years. I guess you could answer that by saying that the Dolls were just a Dolled up Stones 10 years later so i guess it's just about what you like...but The Dolls had TONS in there that was their own.

Edited by sugaraylen

lol

30s? :lol: I said decades, i didn't say 4 decades but while we're at is, what rock n roll type music with obvious sexual innuendo worked into the lyrics? Any number of fuckin artists man, the blues was fuckin famous for that shit. But i mean in the broader sense of it just being tired old rock n roll, its just fuckin...Kiss are especially vile...it's just patronising...corporate...a brand...a tired old fuckin old rock dinosaur set up, it's boring, it's cynical in the worst possible way, the music is so fuckin cheesy, it feels like it's almost a parody y'know? Like Spinal Tap or something...but it's not, they're being serious :lol: They're derivative without doing nothing with it. I read somewhere when they kicked off they saw the New York Dolls and wanted to be a band like that but they didn't think they were pretty enough so they just made like, this band of Alice Coopers.

And Motley Crue, i mean, what are they if not a shit west coast version of the New York Dolls without one single solitary shred of the coolness and originality...fucking ten years later at that...over 10 years. I guess you could answer that by saying that the Dolls were just a Dolled up Stones 10 years later so i guess it's just about what you like...but The Dolls had TONS in there that was their own.

Decades just seems like so much longer. Maybe I should have gone back to Beethoven. That was decades before too. :lol:

The funny thing is you still fired back with an argument about blues music of the 30s, which is actually right, so I challenge you... how did KISS copy Beethoven? ;)

Decades just seems like so much longer. Maybe I should have gone back to Beethoven. That was decades before too. :lol:

The funny thing is you still fired back with an argument about blues music of the 30s, which is actually right, so I challenge you... how did KISS copy Beethoven? ;)

Just give up.