New FULL band picture posted online

gunsguy

Whoa...this is an official shot, not just a backstage thing? Really cool if so. They all look pretty badass in it, and it bodes well for the band. I think it's okay to read a bit into it considering they haven't taken a band shot like this in 20 years.

Yeah, these guys are "bad ass"! Funny shit....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're going "hey HEY! look at us! we're 'Guns N Roses'!"

What? you guys want DJ to hold a sign that says "You probably never heard of us, but we're the current incarnation of Guns N' Roses, after the original line-up broke-up because of Axl's impossible-to-stand-with personality and dictatorship?" :D

Cool picture. Axl looks great.

(Can you imagine how out of place Buckethead would look in this pic..... lol)

LA

Heh, I haven't thought about it before, but the current lineup actually starts to look visually coherent, like they have adjusted to each other over the years and adopted a somewhat consistent style. With Bucket the only way that could have happened would have been if they all adorned buckets and masks.

LA

Heh, I haven't thought about it before, but the current lineup actually starts to look visually coherent, like they have adjusted to each other over the years and adopted a somewhat consistent style. With Bucket the only way that could have happened would have been if they all adorned buckets and masks.

:lol:

LA

Back in 2004/2005 I got absolutely slammed for naming this as a reason why Buckethead would never fit in GnR. -_-

Glad I was right, this band looks killer.