New FULL band picture posted online

gunsguy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I was going to post a topic today titled "So why haven't GNR done a photo-shoot in like 19 years?"

Glad you didn't ...that is a shit topic

No it isn't. I thought about making one for quite some time now. It's a relevant question.

That's what I'm saying, the timing is perfect. It takes the old band to force Axl to do anything. He couldn't be arsed to do any photos in 2002, 2006, when CD came out even (still find this hard to believe) but when the old band is supposed to get together so we can get one last picture of them together..... THAT'S when he deems it necessary to put out a photo of the latest GNR.

Pictures of all members involved were in the CD booklet so its not as if there was some giant mystery going on.

I had not seen it yet anyway. First time I have seen a pic of the band like this.

My new sig :)

57558842565755746080719.jpg

credit goes to Katarina Benzova

Now that is a cool pic! :thumbsup:

1) Tommy's not even looking at the camera.

2) Chris is buried in the shot.

3) The shot reminds me of a current day Lynyrd Skynyrd photo shoot. One original member, and a handful of people that the general public couldn't identify when given a list of names.

Edited by Yesterdaze

I had not seen it yet anyway. First time I have seen a pic of the band like this.

3) The shot reminds me of a current day Lynyrd Skynyrd photo shoot. One original member, and a handful of people that the general public couldn't identify when given a list of names.

.................................................................AND?

How many members of the public could identify izzy, or maybe steven?

Also ive seen many mainstream articles on guns that mix up matt and steven, and even call duff tommy.

How many members of the public could identify izzy, or maybe steven?

Also ive seen many mainstream articles on guns that mix up matt and steven, and even call duff tommy.

Only 2 GnR members are well known to general public: Slash and Axl. Most don't even realize there are more members missing other than Slash. :shrugs:

Cool picture. Axl looks great.

(Can you imagine how out of place Buckethead would look in this pic..... lol)

LA

He wouldn't look as out of place as DJ Ashba does...better player too...just sayin'

How did you come to that conclusion? A guy dressed like a modern day rocker doesn't fit in as well as a guy with a bucket of chicken on his head? lol ok.