[ALMOST OFFICIAL] Slash, Matt, Steven, Duff, Gilby WILL perform at the Hall of Fame. Myles MIGHT sing!

Nosaj Thing

I'm not a fan of Myles signing. I know Axl's the bad guy here to most people, but what if Axl decided he'd play with Duff and Matt but Ashba had to take Slash's place? CAn they even call them Guns N'Roses since Axl owns the name and none of them are currently members of Guns N'Roses?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look,

Axl has said his piece, he isn't showing up.

Why can't the original guys go out there and have a blast?

As much as I would've loved Axl to be there and maybe get up there for 2 or 3 songs, it's not gonna happen, so why not let the guys that actually wanna get up there play?

Question...for all the people that are bitching about Myles singing tonight woudl you bich if Axl would come and Slash woudnt and Axl would bring Ashba to play insted of Slash?

Of course they would, because those people clearly feel there should be no performance if it doesn't include everyone, regardless if some of the others wanted to play.

but what if Axl decided he'd play with Duff and Matt but Ashba had to take Slash's place?

That would only happen because Slash refused to play, in which case no one would care.

Myles is only taking Axl's place because Axl doesn't want to be there. He had first shot at it, which some people seem to be forgetting.

This kind of makes no sense to me...

Guns N' Roses are still touring and are active, although the formation is different, it's still GN'R. This event is to Acknowledge GN'R, and all the achievements of the band...

I may be the minority here, but I think that Axl and current GN'R should have been given the upper hand in relation to what happened at this event. It makes total sense to me, rather than having ex members cover GN'R songs, with a sub-par vocalist.

Apparently that's why Axl is not attending because his wishes about the show, wasn't going to be met. Axl almost certainly should have been given complete control of this event, he IS Guns N' Roses and forever will be.

The event shouldn't be as good as, given to a former guitarist who CHOSE to leave GN'R in 97, as if GN'R cease to exist without him.

What exactly has the new band done to be inducted into the HOF? Nothing. So, outside of Axl, why should they have a say? The reason GNR is getting inducted is solely due to the original band and their accomplishments.

Axl chose not to participate, so why shouldn't Slash, Duff, etc enjoy their moment? At least they are loyal to their fans.

Silly girl. Don't you know that being loyal to your fans, or doing things for your fans, means that you have no integrity and are a sell out?

A true rock n roll badass, with integrity, does things ONLY for themselves. Never for the fans. He doesnt owe the fans anything.

Thank God thay 99% of singers and musicians care about their fans!

No but sincerely, I wish Axl the best but he constantly shoots himself in the foot whatever he does, and the only guy to blame is himself.

blame Axl?? why .. cause he is loyal with us?? cause he is a man with strong convictions?? .. cause he knows exactly what he has to do to get GN'R goals?? ... cause he loves and respect each true fan? .. cause he did what all the fans from ever were waiting ... OK blame AXL .. I'm proud of him :kiss:

holy crap.

Axl is loyal to the fans by NOT performing live and giving his fans a treat? By releasing one album in 15 years. By excluding himself from the band that created the music he plays every night.

Are you for real?

What are your thoughts on Seymour and Everly filing charges against him for physically assaulting them? The bitches deserved it?????

One of the greatest rock singers of all time. But I'm stunned at how some of you people worship him as a person and with his career choices. Baffling.

No but sincerely, I wish Axl the best but he constantly shoots himself in the foot whatever he does, and the only guy to blame is himself.

blame Axl?? why .. cause he is loyal with us?? cause he is a man with strong convictions?? .. cause he knows exactly what he has to do to get GN'R goals?? ... cause he loves and respect each true fan? .. cause he did what all the fans from ever were waiting ... OK blame AXL .. I'm proud of him :kiss:

holy crap.

Axl is loyal to the fans by NOT performing live and giving his fans a treat? By releasing one album in 15 years. By excluding himself from the band that created the music he plays every night.

Are you for real?

What are your thoughts on Seymour and Everly filing charges against him for physically assaulting them? The bitches deserved it?????

One of the greatest rock singers of all time. But I'm stunned at how some of you people worship him as a person and with his career choices. Baffling.

"Angeles" is nuts. Volcano-nuts, that much has been clear for ages.

Edited by moreblack

I'm talking about music and GN'R ... what you're asking, I leave it to judges

"Angeles" is nuts. Volcano-nuts, that much has been clear for ages.

Don't be rude to me ... I've been very sweet with you :kiss:

Edited by Angeles_

Are you guys serious, Myles Kennedy???? He worked good on Slash's album but this is just a joke :thumbsdown:

And why is Gilby there, was he even inducted there?? Sad day to be GnR fan <_<

kinda agree.....sadness feeling setting in

sad that axl and izzy cared too little for the fans. the rest of the guys, however, DO respect the fans and plan on giving them a show tonight. izzy and axl had first pick and and chose not to come. fine, theyre grown men they can do that. but that doesnt mean everyone else is just gonna pack it up and sit on their hands. theyre gonna play because its 25 fuckin years since AFD and its time to celebrate!! party bitchez!

Question...for all the people that are bitching about Myles singing tonight woudl you bich if Axl would come and Slash woudnt and Axl would bring Ashba to play insted of Slash?

I don't care who brought Myles there although it's quite obvious. I don't like him as a singer.

If Slash had refused to attend the ceremony and Axl had got DJ to replace him, Ashba's guitar skills wouldn't have been an issue for me, but he clearly wouldn't have been the best choice for this occasion.

I understand why Myles appreciation is sort of love/hate. I like him a lot on some songs and don't care much in others.

But if people say he can't sing the shit out of this (and yes, better than Axl currently does), then I don't know what to tell you ...

This performance gives me chills (with the fans singing along). Wow.

He's good on SCOM, but he is dreadfully bad on other songs. Brownstone comes to mind. That's my favorite GN'R song and his performance of it at the Stoke concert was just atrocious.