Axl at a Jack White show.

rabia

Jack White - Mayan Theater - April 30, 2012

What do you call it when Axl Rose, Rod Stewart, Gary Oldman and Conan O'Brien converge in downtown Los Angeles on a Monday night? A Jack White show.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2012/05/jack_white_the_mayan_april_30_2012.php

Maybe some pictures will emerge of Axl among the audience. A real music lover, Axl keeps himself always in touch with what's going on.

Edited by rabia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New album is amazing!

I really want to buy it, but worried I'll hate it. Loved the first two singles. What is the album more like as a whole; Sixteen Saltines of Love Interruption?

xXx

p.s. sorry for being off topic

It's really a good mix of all sorts of songs. And it's only like $12 so it's definitely worth it!

Has to keep tabs on what "these new kids these days" are doing *L*

I'm sure Axl heard White Stripes long before "Seven Nation Army" got played to death. I guess people stereotype rock singers to be exclusive to rock music, when it's rarely the case.

Article about this worry Jack White's going to "outweird" Axl.

All artists are weird, and I'd love to see Axl and Jack collaborate on something. Maybe Axl needs to do it under a pseudonym.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1684193/jack-white-blunderbuss.jhtml

I was there, such an amazing show! Didn't see Axl though, awesome to hear he was there though. Jack puts on a fantastic show, it was cool seeing him out front this time, the two times before this I saw him playing drums with The Dead Weather

Jack White tonight at The Mayan was great. Jack=superstar. The people watching highlight was seeing @ConanOBrien & Axl Rose talking.

Axl and Conan 'O Brien talking? Maybe Axl offered him a donut. :)

Jack White tonight at The Mayan was great. Jack=superstar. The people watching highlight was seeing @ConanOBrien & Axl Rose talking.

Axl and Conan 'O Brien talking? Maybe Axl offered him a donut. :)

Ha! Would love to see Axl on Conan.

And Jack White is boring.

Not sure what you guys have been listening to, but Jack White is one of the worst guitar players I've ever heard. Not kidding.

I put him in the same tier as Cobain. They are not technically the best musicians but make up for it with a unique sound and great songwriting