Axl at a Jack White show.

rabia

Haha I can't just be curious?

God she looks like Taylor from bold and the beautiful hahahhaha...

No, that was Hunter Tylo.

Yeah, I know that, huge fan of the show just the first name that came out of my head while I was watching it at the same time seeing the photo with Axl... sorry lol.. But to be clear it is def not her in the pic right? LOL... Just thought it looked like her for a split second lol...

Haha I can't just be curious?

God she looks like Taylor from bold and the beautiful hahahhaha...

No, that was Hunter Tylo.

Yeah, I know that, huge fan of the show just the first name that came out of my head while I was watching it at the same time seeing the photo with Axl... sorry lol.. But to be clear it is def not her in the pic right? LOL... Just thought it looked like her for a split second lol...

I think it's Shay Lynn too. Just looked like Hunter Tylo cause I was watching the show at the same time seeing the pic lol....

Would help to know where the pics where from :).

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that Jack White is more important than the HoF to both Axl and Rod Stewart.

Actually, Jack is more important than the HOF.

Definately more important than Jann wenner's Hall of Favorites.

I still want to know where the profits of the HOF go.

Great pics, thanks guys.

And to one of the coments above, no he isn't the greatest guitar player but that doesn't matter because it isn't guitar driven music. He playes really really well for the music he's playing and he is as good as most people or even better then most people on slide guitar. and if you think he is the worst you havn't heard many guitarists.

But as somebody else said I also see it like I do with Kurt Cobain, it doesn't matter what they can or can't play it's just how they do it that is the good thing about it.

Never heard a good riff from him besides Seven Nation Army, the rest was pretty mush a rehash from some classic rock riffs. His live playing was outrageous (Meg White on drums didn't help at all, of course). And no, he's not that good on slide guitar, I dont know why anyone would say that - maybe YOU haven't hard many guitarists.

Funny. I've seen White get bashed in this forum way more than praised.

I call this the mickey rouke effect.

Now that we know Axl likes Jack, there will be 74 posts from people saying how much they have always admired and respected him.(even if they bashed him three months ago).

I won't bother again, but let me tell one thing: you're one of the most annoying posters here. You're always complaining, whining and bitching about others opinions, acting like you're the one who could give us the truth beneath it all. Also, I'm not sure if I mistook you're name with another user, but seems like you're always twisting sides between a fan and a hater.

That's it, its nothing personal against you, but Im not sure what you're trying to achieve by acting so radomly annoying.

Seconded on that thought voodoo. He used to be Pro-GNR but he seems to be nothing but a passive-agressive hater these days.

Now that we know Axl likes Jack, there will be 74 posts from people saying how much they have always admired and respected him.(even if they bashed him three months ago).

I'll bash him if you like. I really don't know enough about him to do any informative bashing, or praisng, but hell, I'll do my best.

Just give me some pointers on where to start.

Or you could go to YouTube and listen to some of his songs and make an informative decision!

Blah, I'll pass. From what I do know, he really wouldn't be my thing.

If you've got no pointers, you can bash him on your own. See if I try and help you again.

Ha! You sarcastic Sniper !!

Blunderbus doesn't sound too different to White stripes really. It's a bit more 70s rock or like Zepp but the vocals are still pretty similar. I don't get what the fuss is all about, it's alright though. nice enough.

I've heard far worse than jack white,but I won't mention names :rolleyes:

Hahahah I agree. Your post reminds me of a few years ago when Axl acted as a presenter in the MTV awards and he was backstage and made all people to be quiet so that he could listen to Christina Aguilera´s performance. And all of a sudden people (who usually mocked her ) started praising her just because Axl liked her voice lol. Some people are ridiculous!

And fickle :thumbsup:

love to see him soooo happyyyy and having fun!!! xoxo :wub: and he looks sooooo sweet with her!!! :kiss:

56720613.jpg

Take a look at her website!! I'm not posting it,children are on the forum.

Rest assured She is Exotic :P

Hahahah I agree. Your post reminds me of a few years ago when Axl acted as a presenter in the MTV awards and he was backstage and made all people to be quiet so that he could listen to Christina Aguilera´s performance. And all of a sudden people (who usually mocked her ) started praising her just because Axl liked her voice lol. Some people are ridiculous!

love to see him soooo happyyyy and having fun!!! xoxo :wub: and he looks sooooo sweet with her!!! :kiss:

56720613.jpg

Hahhahahaa..........

So his NOT dating Lana then? :rofl-lol:. Sorry couldn't resist.

Mickey Rourke was a king!!! Shame he let himself go(physically and in his career...).

Someone on Tumblr posted about how he/she saw Axl in the parking lot after the show and took this picture of him signing autographs. Axl seemed happy and in a good mood and chatted with the people he was signing things for

2ls86ds.jpg

Wow, Axl really looks happy there and in the picture with the erotic chick. Things must be going smoothly I hope.

56720613.jpg

Hahhahahaa..........

Ha! Most rational people don't automatically assume that when you're photographed with a person you are dating,seeing,or having wild monkey Sex with them.

People are strange.

Mickey Rourke was a king!!! Shame he let himself go(physically and in his career...).

Someone on Tumblr posted about how he/she saw Axl in the parking lot after the show and took this picture of him signing autographs. Axl seemed happy and in a good mood and chatted with the people he was signing things for

2ls86ds.jpg

Wow, Axl really looks happy there and in the picture with the erotic chick. Things must be going smoothly I hope.

"Erotic?" :blink:

She is an exotic dancer.

56720613.jpg

Hahhahahaa..........

Ha! Most rational people don't automatically assume that when you're photographed with a person you are dating,seeing,or having wild monkey Sex with them.

People are strange.

2ls86ds.jpg

"Erotic?" :blink:

She is an exotic dancer.

Same, same but different name :P

well you can make the same argument with Jimi Hendrix, he was great for his time but live he was sloppy as hell and often played shit wrong but that doesn't really matter because he was amazing anyway because he played with attitude and energy. Just because you don't like someones music doesn't mean they are bad guitar players. If Jack would play in a band like Protest the Hero you could say he suck because he would try to do something he can't play and that is guitar driven music. Dave Mustaine sucks because he tries to play shreding guitar solos even if he's not able to do it.

No, Hendrix wasn't like that. Hell, I'm not even sure why are you comparing this guy to Hendrix because even if the later fucked up as much as you say (which he didn't), he still wrote some of the best music of all time, while Jack White... Well, he didn't.

And I'm being honest here, I'm not judging him because I don't like the music - I even liked Seven Nation Army and Fell In Love With a Girl. I just don't think the guy is a good musician at all.

Great pics, thanks guys.

And to one of the coments above, no he isn't the greatest guitar player but that doesn't matter because it isn't guitar driven music. He playes really really well for the music he's playing and he is as good as most people or even better then most people on slide guitar. and if you think he is the worst you havn't heard many guitarists.

But as somebody else said I also see it like I do with Kurt Cobain, it doesn't matter what they can or can't play it's just how they do it that is the good thing about it.

Never heard a good riff from him besides Seven Nation Army, the rest was pretty mush a rehash from some classic rock riffs. His live playing was outrageous (Meg White on drums didn't help at all, of course). And no, he's not that good on slide guitar, I dont know why anyone would say that - maybe YOU haven't hard many guitarists.

I won't bother again, but let me tell one thing: you're one of the most annoying posters here. You're always complaining, whining and bitching about others opinions, acting like you're the one who could give us the truth beneath it all. Also, I'm not sure if I mistook you're name with another user, but seems like you're always twisting sides between a fan and a hater.

That's it, its nothing personal against you, but Im not sure what you're trying to achieve by acting so radomly annoying.

A bit of irony there. You do realize that in this VERY same post YOU are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. Right?

So when you educate or correct somebody on their opinions of guitar players - you are just speaking the truth. Or you are just sharing your opinion.

But if I disagree with somebody............

Double standard much?

You insult those who you disagree with about guitar work. You insult me becuase you don't like how I post. So it's OK for you to do that - but not for others to disagree with people? Yes. That makes perfect sense.

No. I'm not tellng people that I know the truth beneath it all. I'm giving my opinion. Just like YOU are.

And if you feel I'm one of the most annoying posters here, then do yourself a favor and put me on ignore! Pretty simple. If you don't want to converse with people who have a different opinion than you do - then put me on ignore.

As for the topic. The only thing I've noticed from you as a poster is you are pretty opinionated concerning people's musical talents. So in your opinion, how does a rock n roll guy like Jack White become famous, sell millions of records, have respect amongst his peers - if he sucks as a guitar player? If there are a million other guitar players who are better than him - including yourself - why are you typing on a GnR forum while White is selling millions of records, touring the world, and living out his dream? If he sucks so bad?

I guess that Jack White is more important than the HoF to both Axl and Rod Stewart.

Actually, Jack is more important than the HOF.

Definately more important than Jann wenner's Hall of Favorites.

I still want to know where the profits of the HOF go.

Great pics, thanks guys.

Seconded on that thought voodoo. He used to be Pro-GNR but he seems to be nothing but a passive-agressive hater these days.

I'll bash him if you like. I really don't know enough about him to do any informative bashing, or praisng, but hell, I'll do my best.

Just give me some pointers on where to start.

Or you could go to YouTube and listen to some of his songs and make an informative decision!

Blah, I'll pass. From what I do know, he really wouldn't be my thing.

If you've got no pointers, you can bash him on your own. See if I try and help you again.

Ha! You sarcastic Sniper !!

Passive agressive hater? Funny.

Would you like it better if I was as rude and insultive to people that I disagreed with as you are with people you disagree with?

In the real world, people are able to have discussions and debates on topics where it doesn't always quickly resort to name-calling, personal attacks and carrying a grudge for years. People back their beliefs up with facts and reasons why they think the way they do - rather than just insulting the other person.

And a hater?

Yes. I'm defintely a hater.

That's why I spent thousands of dollars to go see Axl last year.

That's why I've seen the new band three times.

That's why I named my dog Axl.

That's why Axl has been my favorite singer since 1987.

But because I don't worship the ground he walks on, and I don't praise everything he does, and I don't take Axl's side on every issue ......that means I'm a hater.

Interesting thought that guys like you freak out if somebody uses the word Nutter.......but apparently it's perfectly OK for you to call people that don't worship Axl "haters." Gotta love the double standard.

AND, I'm a hater for debating people on here that I disagree with........but the main group of Axl worshippers - including you Sailway - IMEDIATELY go an attack mode and insult mode if people post things you disagree with. Why that double standard?

The reason people hate HTGTH so much is because it is 100% worship Axl 100% fo the time. And your posts get deleted if you say anything at all negative. Is that what you want to happen on this forum? For it to only be open for those who worship the ground Axl walks on, and you can never have an actual conversation about something he does - UNLESS you are saying how awesome and perfect and great Axl is?

Oh groghan, cut the bullshit, everyone knows you're an unhappy malcontent (as far as your posting habits go).

Actually, you a little bit correct.

This forum used to be a place where you could come and chat about GnR. But now there is a small group of you guys who worship everything Axl does, and then go into attack-mode if somebody doesn't praise and worship something that Axl does.

I come here to chat about GnR.......some people come with the sole purpose to be the gnr forum police and bash anybody that dare disagrees with them or with what Axl has done. And instead of debating the topic, they go into the personal insult mode.

So yes. That's why I don't post as much as I used to.

And that's why there is such a high turnover of old time regular posters.

You guys prefer to make person attacks on posters, rather than attcking their ideas/opinions.

It does getting annoying after awhile. If you disagree with anything Axl does, then you are an e-expert, full of entitlement, know-it-all, etc, etc, etc. And you aren't just posting your opinion - you are trying to dictate to everybody else. It really would be funny if it wasn't grown adults doing it.

Even your post. I post a TON of positive stuff about Axl and the new band.

But the Axl worshippers ignore that. I could post 25 consecutive positive topics and then make a negative one and the regular worshippers would be "SEE, that's all you ever do."

You guys want to turn this place into htgth, which is sad.