I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Hey SLAA, I have a 12 second vid of him signing your poster, would have been longer but that security keep telling me to turn it off haha. Got 3 videos in total, WITH SOUND hahaha.

Fuckin great times!!!!

Fantastic!!! Thanks a million. Can't wait to see it!! I didn't scream tonight thank god but I was shaking a lot! Did you get many photos?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note:

One of the guests who got backstage STOLE Axl's new cowboy boots (the awesome ones he wears on stage!!). The security ran after her but she got away. :rofl-lol:

Are you serious? Wow, how insane! I want the boots, but I would never have the balls to steal fucking Axl's actual pair!

It's a shame they didn't catch her.

Yeah I'm 100% serious - some girl stole his boots - she just RAN out the backstage door. The others can back me up on this.

On a serious note:

One of the guests who got backstage STOLE Axl's new cowboy boots (the awesome ones he wears on stage!!). The security ran after her but she got away. :rofl-lol:

Are you serious? Wow, how insane! I want the boots, but I would never have the balls to steal fucking Axl's actual pair!

It's a shame they didn't catch her.

Yeah I'm 100% serious - some girl stole his boots - she just RAN out the backstage door. The others can back me up on this.

In front of all of you and Axl?

Guest Gunns

very cool to of Axl to let people take photos with him, I haven't seen this kind of transparency with fans for a long time.

Very happy to all of those that got to meet him and had a good time on the tour

Thanks S.L.A.A.

Whilst we were all waiting at the back of the venue; "Fernando's friend" as I christened him came running towards us asking which direction "the girl with the big t!ts" went.

Another guy who thought he was joking flashed him his chest but "Fernando's friend" said "This is serious" before he ran around the corner of the street.

I wonder if the thief was one of the women he was dancing with at the front of the stage.

Meeting Axl was surreal and it is something that I will never forget.

Thanks S.L.A.A.

Whilst we were all waiting at the back of the venue; "Fernando's friend" as I christened him came running towards us asking which direction "the girl with the big t!ts" went.

We quickly realised she didn't have a big chest. She had Axl's boots stuffed down there.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

SLAA - congrats and it's great that you got to meet Axl not once, but twice! Great thread and it's very good to see this kind of spirit and happiness here smile.gif. Good news for all the fans.

Axl must really still have something that he can inspire this kind of craziness.rofl-lol.gif

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Screenshot2012-05-30at045653.png

That's a great picture. No hand to ruin it this time. Too bad he didn't smile, but otherwise it was great.

VERY cool you got to meet him twice! Sounds like the experience was awesome!

Anyone else think Axl seems to like tolerating GNR fans in other countries waayyyy more than US fans? He's taking time signing stuff for everyone, posing for pitchers, having a beer (is that a Stella?) backstage...meanwhile in the US he's getting into fights with the paparazzi and telling eBayers to fuck off. :lol:

Anyone else think Axl seems to like tolerating GNR fans in other countries waayyyy more than US fans? He's taking time signing stuff for everyone, posing for pitchers, having a beer (is that a Stella?) backstage...meanwhile in the US he's getting into fights with the paparazzi and telling eBayers to fuck off. :lol:

His image took a serious hit because of the HOF thing, it shouldn't be a surprise that he's now trying to show he's not the bad guy he was made out to be last month (at least in the US). Hopefully the theft of his boots doesn't put an end to the aftershow appearances, that would be a shame.

Okay guys, as promised the VIDEO, hopefully some of you guys are in this, quality will take a few minutes to improve on youtube though. ENJOY!!!!!

:wub: :wub: Thanks a million!!!

My tag was hanging out and my hoody was on sideways and unzipped. I'm well kept yo - Sweet!!

His image took a serious hit because of the HOF thing, it shouldn't be a surprise that he's now trying to show he's not the bad guy he was made out to be last month (at least in the US).

It's very unlikely that that is what Axl is trying to do.