I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the cupcakes are coming out again... was wondering how long it would take... DAMN if I met Axl I wouldn't care if I died the next day?... what's wrong with that?. I can't imagine how excited she must be still on cloud 9... I was excited seeing him perform in 2010.. I'm sick of ppl saying it means I have no life and or am pathetic. If you can't get excited over meeting your hero's I feel sorry you, not sorry for me :P.

I see the cupcakes are coming out again... was wondering how long it would take... DAMN if I met Axl I wouldn't care if I died the next day?... what's wrong with that?. I can't imagine how excited she must be still on cloud 9... I was excited seeing him perform in 2010.. I'm sick of ppl saying it means I have no life and or am pathetic. If you can't get excited over meeting your hero's I feel sorry you, not sorry for me :P.

Amd I would do exactly the same but knowing me I would have screamed if I knew I would be meeting him him coming towards you would not be able to describe the words... I would have reacted the same way...

Found this on GnR int staff's facebook ,

here you are gilly with axl!

398917_457857350906478_1441656928_n.jpg

Great shot

AMAZING, he looks like he is smiling for you, you made Axl smile... others are jealous :tongue2:.

Amd I would do exactly the same but knowing me I would have screamed if I knew I would be meeting him him coming towards you would not be able to describe the words... I would have reacted the same way...

Found this on GnR int staff's facebook ,

here you are gilly with axl!

398917_457857350906478_1441656928_n.jpg

Great shot

AMAZING, he looks like he is smiling for you, you made Axl smile... others are jealous :tongue2:.

I like how his hat fits perfectly over your head <_<. I love how he squashes up to ppl for photos :).

I would too although I've only really liked the band since late last year. Knew them, or knew Axl Rose - who didn't? - before then but family took up my time during 1990-2011 & then I needed a change & found it.

It doesn't mean you have no life Melly or that you are pathetic, it just means a part of your life is being fulfilled in a wonderful way. God knows we all deserve some happiness & if this is what it takes then so be it. Don't care if I'm 60, 70 or 80 (although it makes Axl same age) I'd still be happy to meet him.

Come on down to Australia - we need you Axl.

I would too although I've only really liked the band since late last year. Knew them, or knew Axl Rose - who didn't? - before then but family took up my time during 1990-2011 & then I needed a change & found it.

It doesn't mean you have no life Melly or that you are pathetic, it just means a part of your life is being fulfilled in a wonderful way. God knows we all deserve some happiness & if this is what it takes then so be it. Don't care if I'm 60, 70 or 80 (although it makes Axl same age) I'd still be happy to meet him.

I met DJ, Ron and Dizzy in Monavale and froze infront and cried infront of them Dj came over to hug me personally... they all gave me kisses and hugs, I think they liked the fact I showed some kind of emotion they weren't nasty cause I cried when I met them, I got a group hug and told them they where my heros. And Dj said he fuckin loved me already, Bumble and the others loved us... as long as they don't care no one else should either.. if the band doesn't matter why should anyone else?.

Yeah I think our turn is next! ;) Argggggggghhhh all these concerts and meetings making me miss them more LOL.

Edited by Melly4Axl

Awwwwwwwwwee I'm not used to nice people on here LOL. I hope a group of us get to meet them and Axl next time :thumbsup:.

^ Exactly. Sure to make a comparison obviously SLAA ain't married yet or had kids, so meeting Axl would be pretty fucking big. Not to mention how hard it is to meet your heroes. Like me, I criticise Axl alot, but that's because I love him and for me meeting him would still be a massive fucking deal, especially considering he is one of my favourite singers ever.

^ Exactly. Sure to make a comparison obviously SLAA ain't married yet or had kids, so meeting Axl would be pretty fucking big. Not to mention how hard it is to meet your heroes. Like me, I criticise Axl alot, but that's because I love him and for me meeting him would still be a massive fucking deal, especially considering he is one of my favourite singers ever.

I would throw an egg at him. :ph34r:

Edited by arnold layne

I'd throw an egg at you arnold.

Definitely some serious street cred for getting to meet Axl and posting vids and pics. Super rare for an active forum member, nice!

If I ever met Axl, first thing I would say is "I promise I'm not an ebayer!"

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Hey guys thanks to the people who were so cool about this. I really appreciate all the nice comments. I hope more of you will get to experience meeting Axl in this mood!

I just wanted to apologise though. I can see why some people were a bit annoyed with this thread. I made it out of pure excitement and I didn't mean to cause offense. I know this thread came across as really attention seeking but I didn't actually mean it in the way some people took it. I was just so excited and wanted to make a thread where people could come in and see the videos and photos.

From my own point of view I love hearing about when other people meet Axl and as many of you know I always ask every question imaginable. I want to know what his mood is and stuff.

To the people who think I'm overblowing this experience. I may have gone about it the wrong way on here but I don't think I've blown it up too much. It was an incredible experience and if I can't admit on a GN'R fan forum that Axl is my hero then I suppose i just have to keep it to myself!!

Gunns - can you link me to that facebook link? I can't see it!!

Thanks for that intelligent post :sleeper: :sleeper:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Don't be silly, SLAA, you've nothing to apologise for at all. Anyone that are complaining about that you're excited to meet Axl could just leave the thread instead. I thought it was an amazing thread.

Hey guys thanks to the people who were so cool about this. I really appreciate all the nice comments. I hope more of you will get to experience meeting Axl in this mood!

I just wanted to apologise though. I can see why some people were a bit annoyed with this thread. I made it out of pure excitement and I didn't mean to cause offense. I know this thread came across as really attention seeking but I didn't actually mean it in the way some people took it. I was just so excited and wanted to make a thread where people could come in and see the videos and photos.

From my own point of view I love hearing about when other people meet Axl and as many of you know I always ask every question imaginable. I want to know what his mood is and stuff.

To the people who think I'm overblowing this experience. I may have gone about it the wrong way on here but I don't think I've blown it up too much. It was an incredible experience and if I can't admit on a GN'R fan forum that Axl is my hero then I suppose i just have to keep it to myself!!

You're apologising for being happy?

You copped a fair bit of good natured ribbing from members imitating & laughing at you & Conor & you took it with the good spirit it was intended. How anyone could be offended is beyond me, if you hadn't shared your video & experience we would all have flown to Ireland & picketed your home :lol:

If people can't be happy for you it's their problem I'm afraid, can you tell us what was being said along the line & what the laughter was about? :)

Haters gon' hate. Fuck em.

Please don't ever apologise for something that every single member of this board is jealous of you for. Whether they want to admit it or not.

P.S. You look very lovely in the photos. It is nice to see the expression of pure joy that should be had when meeting an icon like Axl.

Yeah, absolutely don't apologize for sharing such a cool experience, SLAA. Most of us would love to meet Axl. I think I've read through most of the thread and there were only a couple of negative creeps saying stupid things ... which is actually a pretty good percentage compared to most threads! I know it made me smile, just seeing how excited you were. Also, love your accent.

Congratulations again.

Don't be silly, SLAA, you've nothing to apologise for at all. Anyone that are complaining about that you're excited to meet Axl could just leave the thread instead. I thought it was an amazing thread.

Totally agree with this.

SLAA, like you said if you can't come on a GN'R forum to post about how happy you are to have met Axl then where the fuck are you supposed to do it? And it was cool of you to share the details of what happened along with pix and video. Some people on here just really need to get over themselves already. Don't let them ruin the experience for you :)